No announcement yet.

Show me your e30 cupholders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_145480.jpg Views:	4 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	9881272 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_145481.jpg Views:	5 Size:	43.1 KB ID:	9881273

Here's my cupholder solution. Nothing as cool as the 3d printed versions, but it works--

I used a cup holder insert for a GMC Yukon ($9.45 on eBay), an old piece of scrap wood and some lateral thinking. The wood piece is sized for the center console pocket and press fits into place. I bolted the wood piece to the cupholder insert and everything stays in place nicely.
    Last edited by quasi mofo; 10-28-2019, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Another huge thumbs up for GEARSWITCH. I recently noticed that the cup holder I bought from them in 2015 had broken. It hasn't had much use, so I reached out to Gearswitch, to let them know where it failed, in case others had failed in the same location. Not only did they let me know they'd improved the design, but also reminded me of the lifetime warranty. Received my TOTALLY FREE replacement yesterday. That's customer service!

Gearswitch cup holder by cory58f5, on Flickr
      1992 325i Cabrio
      1988 320i Touring
      2000 M5
      1977 530i
      2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
      BMWCCA
      E30CCA

Comment

I made a very simple and bolt on cupholder, straight fit.... Made from plywood and fabric..
        Instagram

Comment

Its my design cup holder for e30
          Attached Files
          Last edited by shaR1k; 03-01-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Grafted a couple pieces of abs pipe in. 8 months later I finally got around to filling, sanding, and painting. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like yours halesyeah! Would you be interested in creating another one?
              Randall Racing and Engineering
              Acworth, Georgia, 30101
              http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Working...
              X