X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• profbooty
    replied
    Originally posted by profbooty View Post
    I have natur, so Ill order some swatches and see how close they are. Considering adding heating elements to while im at it.
    Well the swatches never came.

Any idea what colour might be the best match for natur?

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    I just ordered 60 sq ft of leather in the same color as my seats that is being used to cover the door pulls, door pockets, kick panel speaker covers, front and rear door panels and the rear parcel shelf.

Leave a comment:

• iLof
    replied
    I also ordered a set from Lseat and could not be happier with the quality of their seats.
    The dark red is hard to photograph and show its proper color, but in person it's color is close enough to the original door cards.

Leave a comment:

• salvageland
    replied
    I just sent in the seat covers from my vert to lseat.com so they can create patterns and match the stitching. They offered a 50% discount for sending in old covers so couldn't resist the sweet deal!!! =)

They should be back in about a month or so. I'll post up pictures when they come in. I chose the S0019 Brows color as well. I think it'll have a nice contrast against the blue interior.

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    Everything I have read implies that aftermarket heating elements are not even close to putting out the heat of the OEM heaters. Or maybe that is just the low end EBay units. If you pay more money maybe that buys you better quality and higher output. I know the heaters in my Porsche Cayman and Audi TT will make you sweat even in single digit temperatures outside.

Just something to think about.

I need to contact LSeat and see if they can make covers for a 4-door ix with the ski pass through. Even if I have to send them my covers to use as a pattern.

Leave a comment:

• profbooty
    replied
    I have natur, so Ill order some swatches and see how close they are. Considering adding heating elements to while im at it.

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    I am not certain what kind of leather it is. I can say that it is as thick as the original leather. My original leather was pearl beige.

My desire was a darker brown and I am very happy with the color. The Leatherique treatment made the leather even a bit darker which is fine by me.

Leave a comment:

• profbooty
    replied
    Looks awesome for the price. What kind of leather is it? What colour did you originally have?

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    Looks really good!

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    Driver's seat all back together except for a couple of the plastic trim pieces. I am very happy with how it turned out.

One down, one to go.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    I have no doubt that I will be buying a black perforated set for the sport seats in my iX at some point in the future.

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    A bit of a side view.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    Like I said, I still need to put them back together but, here is a look at how they turned out.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    The driver's seat is all covered. For never having done upholstery work before I am very happy with the way they turned out. I still have to put the top and back together but, I cleaned and painted the rails and need to let them dry first.

The only observation I have is regarding the bottom seat cushion. The original leather wrapped around the bottom sides and had enough material to wrap underneath and was then stapled. The Lseat.com cover only had enough material to wrap around the sides. Fortunately the 3M adhesive I used secured the cover in place while I installed it. Once installed the hog rings further secured the entire seat bottom and cover to the seat frame.

Leave a comment:

• z28
    replied
    Very nice! makes me want to redo my seats.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X