No announcement yet.

Lseat.com Leather Seat Covers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I steamed everything and it helped a lot for everything but I guess the headrests didn’t expand enough. I also used a heat gun to tighten the leather up a little, but also installed them in the car to let them sit for a couple weeks and then hit them with some leather conditioner once they’ve tightened up even more.

Comment

Check it out:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sandman_01 View Post
        Check it out:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Is that you?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
          Is that you?
          No, I've been following his channel as he works on his e30 and he just happened to post that video yesterday. Figured I'd share.

Comment

Don’t forget to post some pics. Mine are holding up well after a year of half time use. Take your time and have plenty of hog rings on hand. I bought these small hand picks from harbor freight which made the job 10x’s easier. Oh and I also ended doing my door panels! Good luck!
            How were you able to order the second pair of headrest covers, I don't see an option for that.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
              How were you able to order the second pair of headrest covers, I don't see an option for that.
              When I placed my order, I wrote in the "Order Comments" section that I wanted an extra pair of headrest covers and that I authorized them to charge me the extra cost. I also went ahead and sent an email reminding them that I ordered extra headrest with my order along with my order number. The response I got was "Ok". I just crossed my fingers at that point but I did end up receiving the extra headrest at no cost so thumbs up to them.
              sigpic

Comment

I was told additional headrests were $20 each and I would have to buy 8 sq ft. of leather to make them.
                Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
                  I was told additional headrests were $20 each and I would have to buy 8 sq ft. of leather to make them.
                  Thanks for letting me know.
                  Yeah that sounds about right. I guess I just got lucky .
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah that sounds about right. I guess I just got lucky .
                    Looks like I'm picking up your tab. haha I ordered cardinal covers, no door cards for a diamond schwarz convertible.
                    Last edited by boomer; 05-07-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Someone earlier asked about the picks I used from harbor freight to make the install easier. You'll need these to make holes as you're hooking the leather to the seat frame.

Amazing deals on this 4Pc Mini Pick & Hook Set at Harbor Freight. Quality tools & low prices.
                      Last edited by Mike36; 06-25-2019, 02:41 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks amazing guys! What did you guys do for the door cards? Those of you who have done this on a cabrio, what do you do about the rear deck? I have a cabrio and looking to change the color of my interior but not sure about what to do with the door cards and rear upper deck and paneling around the seat belts.

Comment

So, i have a question.

i have been looking at these lseat covers for a little while now also.

I have ordered the colour samples for me to choose what one to go for. The car is white so i can be pretty flexible with what colour i choose. (i am english, colour is spelt with a u)

In my car i have convertible sport front seats. (the car is a coupe) and a standard rear seat.

if i get coupe sport leather covers will this fit my convertible sport seats? basically changing the horizontal stripe to a vertical stripe? or is there more differences in them??

Untitled by ben walsh, on Flickr

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

Originally posted by benwalsh91 View Post
                            In my car i have convertible sport front seats. (the car is a coupe) and a standard rear seat.

if i get coupe sport leather covers will this fit my convertible sport seats? basically changing the horizontal stripe to a vertical stripe? or is there more differences in them??
                            You have to chose the convertible seat with the horizontal lines. The vertical seat line covers use a different style foam to accommodate the vertical lines.
                            sigpic

Comment

Those seats look pretty nice. If you don’t have any large tears Ayou should just buy a leather refinishing kit and clean up the leather and cracks.

Comment

Those seats look pretty nice. If you don’t have any large tears Ayou should just buy a leather refinishing kit and clean up the leather and cracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X