replied
    Buckle Holder

Here's a photo of the part:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• loudog8486
    replied
    Help Removing the back seatbelt holster

I have done the bottom parts of my seat with the Lseat covers and has turned out pretty good. For the back support piece there is the seatblet buckle holder which needs to be removed, I think... I need guidance in removing the seatbelt buckle holster, for lack of a better term. I saw a guy use what looked like WD40 in a video. Looks like they are toothed bolts. I do not want to break the buckle holster part and am at the point where I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Any other suggestions or advice? Thanks.

I will post some before and after photos later, so far I am impressed with the product.

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    Originally posted by benwalsh91 View Post
    perfect thank you!! he may do some other bits that i am after too. i need carpet but needs to be LHD... I have noticed he is also in London which is handy!
    You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• benwalsh91
    replied
    Originally posted by boomer View Post
    Contact brutus about getting some vertical sport seat foam.
    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=101714
    perfect thank you!! he may do some other bits that i am after too. i need carpet but needs to be LHD... I have noticed he is also in London which is handy!

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    Ah man so there wouldn't be any way for me to get the fronts to match the backs in terms of horizontal / vertical lines?

They are super dry, whats photo'd is the passenger side. The drivers side is where it is ripping. it isn't bad to be honest, its not like there is foam falling apart here there everywhere but would rather sort it before it got bad

Untitled by Ben Walsh, on Flickr

Contact brutus about getting some vertical sport seat foam.
    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=101714

Leave a comment:

• benwalsh91
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
    You have to chose the convertible seat with the horizontal lines. The vertical seat line covers use a different style foam to accommodate the vertical lines.
    Ah man so there wouldn't be any way for me to get the fronts to match the backs in terms of horizontal / vertical lines?

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Those seats look pretty nice. If you don’t have any large tears Ayou should just buy a leather refinishing kit and clean up the leather and cracks.
    They are super dry, whats photo'd is the passenger side. The drivers side is where it is ripping. it isn't bad to be honest, its not like there is foam falling apart here there everywhere but would rather sort it before it got bad

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Those seats look pretty nice. If you donít have any large tears Ayou should just buy a leather refinishing kit and clean up the leather and cracks.

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Those seats look pretty nice. If you donít have any large tears Ayou should just buy a leather refinishing kit and clean up the leather and cracks.

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    In my car i have convertible sport front seats. (the car is a coupe) and a standard rear seat.

if i get coupe sport leather covers will this fit my convertible sport seats? basically changing the horizontal stripe to a vertical stripe? or is there more differences in them??
    You have to chose the convertible seat with the horizontal lines. The vertical seat line covers use a different style foam to accommodate the vertical lines.

Leave a comment:

• benwalsh91
    replied
    So, i have a question.

i have been looking at these lseat covers for a little while now also.

I have ordered the colour samples for me to choose what one to go for. The car is white so i can be pretty flexible with what colour i choose. (i am english, colour is spelt with a u)

In my car i have convertible sport front seats. (the car is a coupe) and a standard rear seat.

if i get coupe sport leather covers will this fit my convertible sport seats? basically changing the horizontal stripe to a vertical stripe? or is there more differences in them??

Untitled by ben walsh, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• spyder918
    replied
    Looks amazing guys! What did you guys do for the door cards? Those of you who have done this on a cabrio, what do you do about the rear deck? I have a cabrio and looking to change the color of my interior but not sure about what to do with the door cards and rear upper deck and paneling around the seat belts.

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Someone earlier asked about the picks I used from harbor freight to make the install easier. You'll need these to make holes as you're hooking the leather to the seat frame.

https://www.harborfreight.com/mini-p...set-63697.html
    Last edited by Mike36; 06-25-2019, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
    Yeah that sounds about right. I guess I just got lucky .
    Looks like I'm picking up your tab. haha I ordered cardinal covers, no door cards for a diamond schwarz convertible.
    Last edited by boomer; 05-07-2019, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by boomer View Post
    I was told additional headrests were $20 each and I would have to buy 8 sq ft. of leather to make them.
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Yeah that sounds about right. I guess I just got lucky .

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    I was told additional headrests were $20 each and I would have to buy 8 sq ft. of leather to make them.
    Thanks for letting me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X