• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RickSloan
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik View Post

Picture example of "Stof Havana"

are these door cards also soft havana???

do want! and brown carpet!

Leave a comment:

• GT BMW E30
    replied
    ^ what he said

Leave a comment:

• herbivor
    replied
    These aren't all the codes, just the NA ones correct? Does anyone have a list of the Euro patterns as well?

Leave a comment:

• BrooklynMW
    replied
    This is Great! I suppose my car has 0203 black leather, it's an '87. I've been trying to figure out for a while what kind of seats I have. Certainly not the standard leatherette seats. A little more plush and full. Somewhere between the standard seats and the sport seats. Plus my back seat has a fold down armrest, which I hear is pretty rare.

I have a small rip on the ass part of the driver's seat. My solution to fix it was to see a shoe repair man, and ask him for advice on how to bind leather. Some of those guys have worked wonders on my leather boots.

Leave a comment:

• cobraken
    replied
    I dont see vinyl or should I have calling my interior leatherette many years ago? I feel so cheap calling my interior vinyl.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Luis
    replied

These are my seats.

Are you able to get the same fabric, I just need to upholster both rear headrest.

Leave a comment:

• steinbachphoto
    replied
    here is Anthrazit from a 91 320i cabrio

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    I would love some of that pacific blue houndstooth.

Leave a comment:

• Cracker Red
    replied
    Pics of my 84 "nutria" interior.

Leave a comment:

• toto24079
    replied
    i uesd M40 year 89 i need cloth for my seat
    thank

Leave a comment:

• toto24079
    replied
    help me do you know the shop in catalog cloth/leather
    answer me at
    toto24079@gmail.com
    i live in thailand
    thank u

Leave a comment:

• robrez
    replied
    I'm going to install this m-tech blau interior, but I need to find matching headrests for the rear seat. Hopefully, I'll come acrssos a pair, or better yet, I'll find some cloth.

I was told the solid colored cloth covering the bolsters is anthracite, but it looks alot lighter than the anthracite in the color samples. Can anyone confirm the color of the bolsters? Any leads on finding the headrests or cloth?

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by SEdgell View Post
    I have an 86 es and it's black with a dark redish interior, but it doesn't look like any other reds I've seen, any clues what it is? The door handles and pockets are black, and the carpet is dark grey too. I think most of the reds I've seen have all had red carpet and handles/pockets...
    Pictures would help ;).

Red carpets wasn't put in till late in 89? Cause they was gray up till then. The black pulls and pockets, someone put them in. But the darkest red they had was crimson and it came in 90+ models.

Leave a comment:

• SEdgell
    replied
    I have an 86 es and it's black with a dark redish interior, but it doesn't look like any other reds I've seen, any clues what it is? The door handles and pockets are black, and the carpet is dark grey too. I think most of the reds I've seen have all had red carpet and handles/pockets...

Leave a comment:

• JetGirl
    replied
    ok guys a question, im looking at this car on craigslist tomorrow, what the hell color are these two tone seats?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X