MY Custom 3 Gauge Center COnsole Mounted! @ Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY Custom 3 Gauge Center COnsole Mounted! @ Pics

Ok, finally did my custom 3 gauge pod or mount for the center-front part of the console, I added genuine leather to match better the interior and for long last.

Currenty is showing only the fuel "Mechanical" press gauge, wich is sopoused to be mounted outside of vehicle but this is the second time I do this and no problems so far just because I took care about the safety by adding a steel/armored-silicone hose line.

I will take off from my A pillar the A/F gauge and install there, the pyrometer that is waiting for the install will replace the original place of the A/F meter, in the A Pillar, and later will add a oil press gauge.

Pics

BTW... let me know what do yuo think looks better, the first pic, position of the custom console wich is more outside and let me watch the gauges better

Or 2 Pics?? wich is more inside...?

Toughts , opinions?
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

looks good, but god damn I hate guages down there, they should be in the vents

Comment

Lookin' good, Diego! I dig the leather-wrap job.

Originally posted by James Crivellone
      looks good, but god damn I hate guages down there, they should be in the vents
      But then they be blockin' the AC vents yo
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Nice copy Diego. Looks great actually. I think that is the most practical location for gauges. I'm not willing to sacrifice my center air vents just so I can decrease the time it takes to look at the gauges by a few 1/10's of a second. If it was a race car...fine but not in a street car. Also not willing to give up the ashtry and 12v cig lighter, besides that location has a bad angle anyway.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thanks guys, well i just got the diea from other ones, but I think is my own style, little differences perhaps, but hte fact is the global idea of mounting in there.

I have my A-Pillar wich is now there the Boost gauge, wich will keep it there and will be mounted my pyrometer, two elemental or most important gauges, so always i can watch them, the secondary gauges will go in my custom console, the fuel press, the AF meter and the oil press.

here is my A-pillar

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

pic two looks much better!

-Spencer

Comment

Have you looked at the Defi gauges? They make a set that mount in the same space as a normal stereo head unit. You'd be giving up the stereo, but if you needed the extra gauge space it'd be there.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                Have you looked at the Defi gauges? They make a set that mount in the same space as a normal stereo head unit. You'd be giving up the stereo, but if you needed the extra gauge space it'd be there.
                Nope!! never, but whatever it looks like I never will go that route if my car is not for drag or racing build, I love my stereo and the chics too!! :P

Comment

hey diego what kinda rims do you have?

Comment

BBS CH.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

BBS CH.
                      Replicas...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

why the LED lights on the A pillar?

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                          BBS CH.
                          Replicas...
                          Just like TJ ones.... lol!

Those are Firenze wheels. 16"

Comment

Working...
                          X