Anyone have these seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have these seats?

not too harsh of a price i don't think.. was wondering how they are for a daily driver/future track potential use.

But most likely as a daily driver seat for quite sometime.

anybody have them that can comment?

anybody that doesn't that can comment as well? ;)
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

I saw them on ebay as well and was wondering the same thing.

Comment

They look awesome to me. If you could get them for a nice deal, I'd definately say go for them! Whilst I haven't sat in that exact model of seat, I have sat in very similar designs and I'm sure that you wouldn't have any problems using them in a daily driver - they are quite a comfortable seat and offer fantastic support!

Just me 2 cents,

--Pete

Comment

matt325is
        Below the radar...

Comment

Matt has them. Apparently the material is cheap and its wearing out fast. Its basically your standard Recaro SRD replica.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            Matt has them. Apparently the material is cheap and its wearing out fast. Its basically your standard Recaro SRD replica.
            word. I'd get them reupholstered as soon as I got em anyway, or see if the seller has a pair with the stitching coming undone/tears/etc for less.

Alcantara bolsters, baby ;)
            My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

How the hell do you guys see around seats like that to change lanes? DO you really get use to it?
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

damn those seats look awesome! and cheap too.
                ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by george graves
                  How the hell do you guys see around seats like that to change lanes? DO you really get use to it?
                  Although visibility was compromised, I still do it.... never had any trouble.
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

sorry to bump this thread again

i can get the seats for about 420$ shipped to me from the guy on ebay.

i'm debating wehther to spend it on that, or to get some standard leather sport seats and have them refinished.

what do you guys think? anyone else with these seats care to chime in?

also, it doesn't look like these are very adjustable past forward backward and recline.. does it..?

Comment

Why not spend the money elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by spencers
                        i've got a blue cloth driver seat with holes in the side of the back with cork poking into me, and a tan passenger seat with holes tears in it, as well as a tan rear seat with so much sun damage its splintering apart just sitting there..

I need new seats.

considering i just replaced the rest of my interior to make it black instead of tan, i should get some seats to complement it.

after i finish my interior, the next large saveup is for new bushings all around and other suspension goodes (aimed for next summer)

Comment

Originally posted by george graves
                          you'd have to be pretty short for them to get in your way. Now these would be an issue:

the SRD's and replica have the seat "bulges" at shoulder level.
                          Chris
                          90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen
                            i've got a blue cloth driver seat with holes in the side of the back with cork poking into me, and a tan passenger seat with holes tears in it, as well as a tan rear seat with so much sun damage its splintering apart just sitting there..

I need new seats.

considering i just replaced the rest of my interior to make it black instead of tan, i should get some seats to complement it.

after i finish my interior, the next large saveup is for new bushings all around and other suspension goodes (aimed for next summer)
                            Okay, I understand. I'd still say get some stock seats. Just keep looking!

Perhaps reupholster?

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen

I need new seats.

Okay, I understand. I'd still say get some stock seats. Just keep looking!

Perhaps reupholster?
                              well i was thinking of getting some stock sport seats and reupholstering the sides to black leather and the center/back to black suede. However 1) this will cost alot of money to do, once i factor in the cost of the seats themselves, 2) the stock sport seats are just a tad bit small for me, after riding in james' car a few times, i find that they don't quite do it for me. I spoke with matt325is for a half hour to 45 minutes or so tonight about the seats, and i think they will fit me well. I can always sell them later on down the road if they don't 'do it for me' and look into other possiblities though.

Comment

Working...
                              X