Light color suggestions anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    Depends on what you like, I didn't want any blue tinge so I got the 4500k.
    I ordered yesterday and they just arrived in the mail. Gonna go put them in now.
    Ok tell me how it goes, any snags or anything cuz ima order mine with in the next few days.

'88 325iX -Totaled
    '97 M3 - Sold
    '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
    '89 325is - Sold
    '95 540i 6spd
    '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

Originally posted by iX-treame View Post
      Ok tell me how it goes, any snags or anything cuz ima order mine with in the next few days.
      Just put them in, the directions make it seem harder than it actually is. It's easy to install, took me like 20 minutes, and I like it. Only problem I had was I didn't know where to stick the amps or whatever they're called, so I just stuffed them by the lights. Bad idea?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
        Just put them in, the directions make it seem harder than it actually is. It's easy to install, took me like 20 minutes, and I like it. Only problem I had was I didn't know where to stick the amps or whatever they're called, so I just stuffed them by the lights. Bad idea?
        The ballast or w/e? Yea I wouldn't half ass anything cuz halfassing catches up to you haha, and idk if those things get hot or not.

'88 325iX -Totaled
        '97 M3 - Sold
        '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
        '89 325is - Sold
        '95 540i 6spd
        '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

Working...
        X