Euro Smiley Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Smiley Wiring

I just got my Smileys in today and I've been doing some research. My car has sealed beam headlights and I want to put the smileys on. I found the following link and it seems like its the one that makes most sense.

I also came across this link as well,

Is there anything else I need to know or am Missing? Also smiley headlights take H1 bulbs right? Thanks

Thats exactly how you do it. And yes, they are H1 bulbs.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Does anyone have a favorite hot fuse. In other words a fuse that I can wire my driving lights to so they will be on when the car is running, and turn off when the car is turned off. I really dont want to wire to the side markers. Dont want to turn them on and off. Thanks.

Comment

OP: Don't forget to jump pins #30 together from the high to the low beam relay otherwise your low beams shut off when you turn on the highs!

Originally posted by Als E30 View Post
          Does anyone have a favorite hot fuse. In other words a fuse that I can wire my driving lights to so they will be on when the car is running, and turn off when the car is turned off. I really dont want to wire to the side markers. Dont want to turn them on and off. Thanks.
          If you wire them in as side markers they will come on when you turn on the runners aka 1 click. Would be a pita to wire them into accessory but if you want to run the wire good luck!

Comment

Where can I find the plugs or pigtails that plug into the smileys? The elipsoid ones won't work right? Would the fog lights plug work?

Comment

The dealer has them.

Comment

does anyone have the part number i need from the dealer, I bought a set of smiles but it came with no wiring.

Comment

Working...
                X