• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frenchies?

What do you think about these photoshops:

These are the originals:

and these are photoshoped:

Comments? I'm not sure if I like it?

they look okay at best with ellipsoids (IMO), but absolutely horrible on sealed beams.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
      they look okay at best with ellipsoids (IMO), but absolutely horrible on sealed beams.
      +1

also IMHO I would toss the fogs unless you have a valance that they fit in....they look kinda funny just hangin there
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Yeah, I'm not gonna do the frenchies. As for the fogs, Hopefully I'll get a late model valence with fogs soon.

Comment

Asshole, they are called freedom fogs now.
          Im now E30less.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
            Asshole, they are called freedom fogs now.
            hahahahahahahaha
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Yellow and calypso clash... frenchies look good on some cars but definately not yours.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Yellow and calypso clash... frenchies look good on some cars but definately not yours.
                Second that motion

yellow's on black hawt, sliver ok, white is good, diamantschwarz fo sho, blue ehh ok, thats all for now.
                E30 325ix 62k

Comment

yeah I think eventually I will do it to my alpinweiss

Comment

Working...
                  X