better fog lights for an es spoiler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better fog lights for an es spoiler?

anyone know of some better fog lights that will fit an es spoiler?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

mm i stopped using fogs when i realized they are only there for looks.
    Get some blanks for 10 bux, what i did.

Comment

i got super pitted lenses. i was thinking of trying to open the glass and laminex the inside of the fog light. but then i was wondering if there were better ones ou there. i think there like 6.75 wide by 3.5.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

sorry i cant be of much help, but mine sucked lol. And one lense cracked so i got blanks. I didnt find they helped enough to be worth 300bux.
        Just replace lens and smoke em lol. mrlense.com has replacement i think.

Comment

Fogs definately help in shitty rainy, snowy, or foggy conditions. Basically shit you cant use your highs in. Otherwise they are worthless.

In NE I use mine all the time.
          Back to my roots

Comment

ive got hella driving lights as mine, really crappy mounts for now though
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

yeah i have them to. sucks that the houseings all 1 piece. my dad has this thing that cuts glass. i thougt about cutting them into 2. and doing the inside in yellow and then siliconing them back together. sound sketchy but im gunna try it on my shitty ones. i suppose if that doesnt work just doing the out side in yellow and getting some nice piaa bulbs. if your fogs suck try repositioning them. it did wonders on my sealed head lights. they still suck though...
              but not as bad.:grin:

oh yeah i used the mercedes w123 housings and they suck. some guy said there bright on here. IMO they are if you are staring at them head on. i tryed them for high beams and fogs. the fogs wasnt to bad. just i didnt have any high beams cuz they was in the high beam place. i took the back out and stuck a 1009 bulb in i think (for the high beam). and wired it to the high beams. the cut of the glass just spreads the light out to wide.

i got 3 w123's for 40 dollars not shipped good cond with little surface rust.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

I got the fog lights apart. found out all the caseing wasent 1 piece like I thougt it was. its a metal and glass put to gether. if i was to smoke them or make them have a yellow tent where should I apply it. to the back of the lense or. to the shiny stuff.
                and what should i use? like the lamin-x stuff?

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                X