No announcement yet.

Repro Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The parts 63121386753 and 63121386754 are still available on eBay from Lithuania.

I bought them from Schmiedmann a year ago during Black Friday and they have the logo AL.
    They are new, the glass is clear, the reflectors and the bodies are made of plastic.
    Last edited by Vincenze; 05-02-2022, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
      The parts 63121386753 and 63121386754 are still available on eBay from Lithuania.

I bought them from Schmiedmann a year ago during Black Friday and they have the logo AL.
      They are new, the glass is clear, the reflectors and the bodies are made of plastic.
      That's interesting that the reflectors are plastic. That's awesome you were able to get them though. Schmiedmann removed them from their website after BMW informed them they are not available to order (that's what they told me when I attempted to order them). The eBay seller from Lithuania may not actually have them in stock. The listing says "parts will be dispatched within 10 working days." They probably order them from the dealer.

Do you know what part numbers are embossed on the AL supporting frames? (On the lower part behind the low beams.)
      Last edited by Andrew325is; 05-04-2022, 05:32 PM.
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

My headlights are installed.
        I checked the frames from the back. Sorry, I couldn't find any numbers. Other parts aren't numbered, either.

The reflectors are actually made of metal. The frames are plastic.

The eBay seller has a web store too: https://gtvnaujos.lt/#/
        Last edited by Vincenze; 05-05-2022, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
          My headlights are installed.
          I checked the frames from the back. Sorry, I couldn't find any numbers. Other parts aren't numbered, either.

The reflectors are actually made of metal. The frames are plastic.

The eBay seller has a web store too: https://gtvnaujos.lt/#/
          Okay, that sounds right. Bosch/AL have metal reflectors and the frame around the lens is plastic.

Again, I very much doubt a seller in Lithuania is able to source the headlights any easier than anyone else. They come from BMW in Germany and are not currently available. They will not allow new orders.

I found a new old stock Bosch headlight for the right side and I ordered individual parts to make a new left side. I got enough extra new parts to make a 2nd set also. So I'll have a new set available for sale next month.
          Last edited by Andrew325is; 05-12-2022, 06:27 PM.
          Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Working...
          X