Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Bass? Spring box build is here! E34s too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! So, what's the ETA on shipping? :)
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
    2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
    1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
    1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
    - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
    Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

12" boxes will ship next week, e30 boxes will go out in the AM..I screwed up and called UPS too late for a pickup today. I will likely just go to Fedex and drop them in the AM, they are all packed and ready to go.

You wanted extra carpet, right?

BTW: I still have 3 E30 10" boxes not sold.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Yes, extra carpet would be most appreciated.
        1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
        1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
        - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
        1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

sigpic

Comment

Having been and done a very small part of this box build, let me assure you of a few things:

A. The Quality is out standing.
          B. In my very honest opinion, these are damn near stealing a man's time and hard work. You wont find craftsmanship, thought, blood, sweat and most of all time for a cheaper price.

It's astounding that Luke's still got 3 un-sold boxes. WELL worth the money. The packaging alone is a custom box for your custom box.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

2 left, get on it!

I found a badass new woofer that is one hell of a deal:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=199083

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Bump! I have to build 9 boxes this week. If you buy today it will ship monday. They are already packaged, ready to go, waiting for your address.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Just send you money via paypal, right? Ok, I want, by the time you read this money will be sent!

Comment

This is an an all time record: from payment to shipping label printed and box taken to UPS store in under 1/2 hour

Closing SOON!

Comment

Seriously insane! I got the email and just figured you printed it out as a matter of keeping track. I guess I'll have to order a sub sooner rather than later:p:p

Comment

FUCK.

I have never gone to a UPS store to ship.

They are all CLOSED on SUNDAY!

You guys who got emails, I will be at the UPS store tomorrow morning at 8:30 to get your boxes on their merry way. You west coast guys might see them as soon as wednesday, and you all should have tracking numbers in the email from UPS/PayPal

Any issues, gimme a shout.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Can you confirm for me that an Infinity Reference 1060w will fit? I'm just worried about the depth, since I have no concept of what kind of space I will be looking at for the box. Hmmm...maybe a 1062w instead. Is dual voice coil really an advantage? I don't know shit about this stuff.

LOL, I just saw your UPS update and wondered why you had a UPS store that was open on Sunday. Mystery solved! No worries from me, I wasn't even expecting a box to be sent out for a week or more. You are already WAY ahead of my expectation :D

Comment

Originally posted by Oplopanax View Post
                          Seriously insane! I got the email and just figured you printed it out as a matter of keeping track. I guess I'll have to order a sub sooner rather than later:p:p
                          Did you see the woofer I posted about? If you are using a half of a 4 channel amp or using a 2 channel for bass, get one.

You could feed that thing 300 watts RMS and blow your head off.

Box, amp, woofer, the whole damn deal for about $350, less than what a local shop charges for their idea of a custom box.

Closing SOON!

Comment

I didn't see it before but I have now. I'm looking at a lot of subs since there's no big hurry (I don't actually have a stereo atm). What kind of mounting depth should I be looking for? I'm not sure what kind of variation 10's have, but as long as I know how deep to NOT go I'll be safe.

Comment

The big deal is all about "loading" your amp.

Simple way: If you have a 2 channel amp OR half of a 4 channel, you want 4 ohm single voice coil.

If you have a small "mono" (TRUE 1 channel) amp OR the subwoofer channel of a 5 channel amp, you likely want a 2 ohm load. You get 2 ohms from 2) 4 ohm voice coils, thus DVC is desirable.

Any questions about it, PM or post the EXACT brand name AND model number of your amp, I will tell you what makes the most sense to get.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

And if you're bridging a 4-channel amp, you probably want a dual 4 ohm since most 4-channel amps are not happy bridged into 2 ohms.
                                1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                                1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                                - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                                1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X