Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keith2 View Post
    i too would love an e39 box...
    Yeah? Hows your schedule? Wanna come visit?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      Yeah? Hows your schedule? Wanna come visit?

my money wants to visit you soon! crank out that e39 box so you can have my monies

Comment

Originally posted by e30moneypit View Post
        my money wants to visit you soon! crank out that e39 box so you can have my monies
        Do me a favor and get a pic of your trunk to support@germanaudiospecialties.com

We are that close to being done...it looks excellent so far!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Do you have a 10" E28 box?

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
            Do you have a 10" E28 box?
            Nossir, we do not.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              E39 10" Subwoofer Boxes now in stock!
              Where? The E39 image on the GAS website isn't linked. Did I miss the thread?
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I'm working on updating the site in the next couple of days, there's a bit that needs to be changed.

There's a link in the 5 series for sale forum here about the e3910's, and on our facebook.
                Link on r3v - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275388
                Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/germanaudiospecialties

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                  There's a link in the 5 series for sale forum here about the e3910's...
                  I did miss that - thanks Justin.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Bought another rear tan perforated vinyl back seat to port as my MMats M600 and 10" P3.0 need more air to breathe. What's the best way to port the seat cleanly?

Comment

Porting entirely through the rear seat in the middle for the port locations? What about the foam removal trick? Have the rear seat back installed, and trace the hole onto the foam from the trunk. Use that line to cut with a razor blade about half way through the foam, then peel it out carefully. Anything more than that would be some real work, especially if you're trying to get the port tubes unobstructed through the rear seat (or just get a ski-pass seat!) If that's the case, I'd mark where the bottom of the seat is, put the box in, mark where the port tube holes are in the ski-pass on a piece of cardboard that is lined up where the bottom of the seat would be, and transfer that onto the foam of the seat. Then try to cut through the foam cleanly. On the vinyl side cut an X, and you may be able to use the plastic port tube ends from the box through the seat if you line it up right.

Comment

I cant wait for my e3910 to come in. Finally going to have some decent bump in my e39.

Comment

Luke, looking to purchase a box from you for my girlfriend's car in a few weeks. Anyway I can also get the sub and amp from you? I'd like to support a r3ver.

Comment

just ordered a 12" box for my birthday present to myself. can't wait to get it.

Comment

StereoInstaller1 - you have a PM about a shipped price for a 10" box.
                              1988 325 "super ETA" - Hilde - M52B28 swapped...
                              1969 2002 - Griselda - 20VT AWP swap and full resto in progress...

sigpic

project blog - http://www.cynicalmotorsport.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cynical 1 View Post
                                StereoInstaller1 - you have a PM about a shipped price for a 10" box.
                                Sweet, thanks! I will get answers out shortly, there are a few PMs I need to get to. This whole "full time job" nonsense is really getting old, I hope I can come back to G.A.,S. full time soon!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X