Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone number for German Audio Specialties?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said I know about audio, but I can tell you I know your recipe very well and it took me about 20 hours to figure it out.. When you drop off completely I can pull up the slack. How would that make you feel knowing that any single one of the people you ripped off can very easily reconstitute the shit you were selling? I do have a business, so I can get better prices than Joe.

I'll just be honest and say it will be a month, instead of leading people on forever. I have a full time job but I guarantee I can pump out a box/two every day.

You wanna get nasty dude? Don't.

Comment

He's talking about a year later on finishing a car.

I really wish the thread I made hadn't been deleted. What the fuck is up with that anyway? Why? How? I had a legitimate issue and it just disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by 86gt635 View Post
        He's talking about a year later on finishing a car.

I really wish the thread I made hadn't been deleted. What the fuck is up with that anyway? Why? How? I had a legitimate issue and it just disappeared.
        Might be because what you are doing is called "slander".

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves
          When did this happen? Just today?
          no, the 27th, I was just trying to let iot cool off, but I see these clowns need to fight about it

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

redacted
            Last edited by 86gt635; 07-01-2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Might be because what you are doing is called "slander".

You gonna sue me? Your lawyer work on delayed promises and $ from the next guy too?

Luke, we all saw this coming. don't slander yourself any further man.

Comment

No fool, you cant keep your story straight.

I was a mod a lot longer than 18 months ago.

Funny how you will say anything to make yourself look better...

Closing SOON!

Comment

and no, I wasnt sitting on my ass during that year, was just waiting for a car to appear.

Again, this aint walmart, bucko.

Closing SOON!

Comment

and no, I wasnt sitting on my ass during that year, was just waiting for a car to appear.

Again, this aint walmart, bucko.
                    Nobody in this fight has walmart. I paid you $700 on a special rate, that you never delivered on. you said 2 weeks. I waited 44 days before contesting it.

Belieb me man. we can do this..

Comment

I hadnt delivered in 45 days.

Oh WAAAAAAH!

It took 30 years of experience to do what I do, where's your life's work, fool?

Get over yourself, bucko.

Closing SOON!

Comment

and I NEVER said "2 weeks" , stop with the lies

Closing SOON!

Comment

I hadnt delivered in 45 days.

Oh WAAAAAAH!

It took 30 years of experience to do what I do, where's your life's work, fool?

Get over yourself, bucko.

See the thing is, I am a professional and I do have promise dates. When I don't meet those, I have consequences.

You think promise dates are sales pitches, and not actually ship dates. You'll say anything to make a sale- even though its always a lie.

I rely on customer feedback- and public reviews. Any time anybody reviews your "company of the week" it's bad so you change your name and move on...

I've had the same business name for 2 decades.. and it's trusted. You know why? Because I deliver fucker.

Fuck off man, I don't have time any more for you. You've wasted my time enough and I just wanted to let others know not to trust you. You can delete me threads but I'll tell the story again. Fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by 86gt635 View Post
                            See the thing is, I am a professional and I do have promise dates. When I don't meet those, I have consequences.

You think promise dates are sales pitches, and not actually ship dates. You'll say anything to make a sale- even though its always a lie.

I rely on customer feedback- and public reviews. Any time anybody reviews your "company of the week" it's bad so you change your name and move on...

I've had the same business name for 2 decades.. and it's trusted. You know why? Because I deliver fucker.

Fuck off man, I don't have time any more for you. You've wasted my time enough and I just wanted to let others know not to trust you. You can delete me threads but I'll tell the story again. Fucker.
                            Right, kid.

I dont believe a word you say, you told me you were in the Navy, as I was.

I've been here for 11 years, how about you show something aside from your mouth?

Closing SOON!

Comment

How about you post some of those "LLC I own"?

Thats all public record, post it up

My full name is Luke Fisher, thats all you get. I don't have a middle name, it's just Luke Fisher.

Show your shit or shut the fuck up, kid

Closing SOON!

Comment

How about you post some of those "LLC I own"?

Thats all public record, post it up

My full name is Luke Fisher, thats all you get. I don't have a middle name, it's just Luke Fisher.

Show your shit or shut the fuck up, kid

Luke fisher, the guy that has been a parts supplier on this website and acting as a moderator with deletion allowances doesn't have a LLC or licensed business.. wow.

Huge shock there. I guess once he pisses off enough people he just defaults and changes his name..

How many threads were made in retaliation to your awful business actions, that you subsequently deleted?

Luke, get out. you suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X