Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone number for German Audio Specialties?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling me a kid, when you are essentially bankrupt and homeless. Where do you get off man? If you have a chic I really do feel sorry for her- wearing handmedown yoga pants that smell like burned tobacco and sriracha sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by 86gt635 View Post

Luke fisher, the guy that has been a parts supplier on this website and acting as a moderator with deletion allowances doesn't have a LLC or licensed business.. wow.

Huge shock there. I guess once he pisses off enough people he just defaults and changes his name..

How many threads were made in retaliation to your awful business actions, that you subsequently deleted?

Luke, get out. you suck.
      Originally posted by 86gt635 View Post
      Calling me a kid, when you are essentially bankrupt and homeless. Where do you get off man? If you have a chic I really do feel sorry for her- wearing handmedown yoga pants that smell like burned tobacco and sriracha sauce.
      Quoted for posterity

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Lol someone waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles hurts lol

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
        I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
        "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Phone number for German Audio Specialties?

How many GAS threads do we need good god people no need to make a new thread for every little petty complaint. Shop number was already posted in a different thread call them and complain instead of using the forum we already know GAS is falling apart no need to continue to fuel the fire its done its over with move on. People need the ease up a little, getting jewed out of money sucks yea . Its happened to me but if its not affecting your life in the hear and now as far as paying bills and putting food on the table then get over it. Its just money you make more everyday when you punch in from 9-5.

And some of you have apparently never met karma she is a whore and will make her way around and fuck you eventually.
          Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 07-02-2016, 06:15 AM.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by steady330 View Post
            No, no, no, no, no! SHE (that would be me) most certainly did NOT get a dime back. I am completely out, and it appears Luke will NEVER make good on his promise to send me a proper box.

At this point, I would have to say Luke has zero integrity. It's just as difficult for me to make the $375 I gave to Luke as it is for Luke to make $375. But Luke never considers the other side - he only cares about himself. Otherwise, I would either a.) have a proper box, or b.) have a refund

Hey bitch ass, I was at Luke's shop when your bullshit hit PayPal, I personally saw it on the screen. You refused to ship the box back, so PayPal ruled in his favor, when that didn't work, you called your bank to do a chargeback. Your box was supposed to be fit tested in my car, my car got totaled by someone like you, who didn't want to wait for her light to turn green. Us locals have been trying to get him a replacement for months, but he needs the car for a couple weeks to build, from scratch, a box and a jig to build more boxes accurately. GAS is two guys building incredibly complex shit that works flawlessly 99.97% of the time, and they're working in a tiny little garage in Centralia. There's no build staff, the orders are not built in china, they're handmade, in the United States, by two craftsmen with astonishing attention to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves
              When did this happen? Just today?
              Luke cut/pasted an old "original" paypal chargeback. This amounts to a lie.

Luke knows and has publicly said Paypal requires the customer to send the product back within 10 days (at customer expense). I chose not to send it back, because it would have cost >$100 in shipping and Luke wouldn't send a pre-paid label.

So, Paypal rescinded this $375 chargeback, thereby giving Luke my money - Luke knows this and he's lying through his dirty little mutant teeth.

I'm not going to post the paypal screenshot like Luke did, because it contains my personal details.

Luke is dirty.

Comment

All right, I keep hearing all this shit about how everything is handmade and it's not made in China and it's not bought at Walmart. Then raise the goddamn price and make it worth it for you to build the shit. You can't sit here and complain and cry about how you're not making any money but you're building ultra high quality shit and it's everybody else's fault for buying your high-quality shit at low prices and then expecting it to be delivered when you say it will.

I hate that I will not be able to have a lukebox one day. I've always wanted one. I've always thought they were a great deal. Because they are. But not if they don't show up for months or show up wrong. Luke, I'm really sorry the shit is it the fan in your life, but it's time to either raise your prices and actually deliver on your promises or go work a 9-to-5 shift job with a boss.

Also, understand every time you reply in these threads about you, you seem like more of an unreasonable businessman that no one in their right mind would support.
                Originally posted by Andy.B
                Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                ~~~~~~~~~~
                I was born on 3/25…
                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by wannasupra View Post
                  Hey bitch ass, I was at Luke's shop when your bullshit hit PayPal, I personally saw it on the screen. You refused to ship the box back, so PayPal ruled in his favor, when that didn't work, you called your bank to do a chargeback.
                  It is dickless dudes like you who give Luke the power to screw customers. He's probably doing so with your missing dick.

Luke sent a bad box. I waited more than 4 months for a replacement he promised. If Luke wants the bad box HE SHIPPED, then HE should pay to have it sent back, not me.

Are you suggesting the customer should be on the hook for return shipping of a box that shouldn't have been sent?? Really, dickless?? Sounds like you're Luke's "Bitch Ass" like you saw fit to call me.

Comment

Why would Luke post the first/original Paypal chargeback screen-shot showing Paypal refunded my $375.00? Because he wants to claim I "have my money back."

Why would Luke NOT post the follow-on/second Paypal charge screen-shot showing Paypal re-charged me $375, giving him the $375 just two weeks after this original chargeback?

Well friends, Luke doesn't want to post the second Paypal charge screen, because it proves Luke is a little mutant liar. HE HAS MY $375, and Luke knows this. - His little clan followers who insist on calling me names are the fine touch of a professional, too.

If you have an ounce of integrity, Luke and friends, you will admit that Paypal 're-gave' you my $375 and that it is YOU who possesses this $375. In other words, you are lying when you claim I have my money back. I don't, and you know it. You think you're being clever/slick by posting the first paypal charge-back while sneakily NOT posting where Paypal re-gave you the $375. Who do you think you're fooling? Liar.
                    Last edited by steady330; 07-02-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

One more thing, steady330, you should stop repeating your self as well. You've just said the same thing a hundred times. We know you don't have your money. We know that luke's a liar. We know that if Luke would've sent you the right box in the first place none of this would've happened. We've got all of this. And when you call people names when they call you names, you're not any better than they are. It appears to me that the facts are clear. Don't get me wrong, these threads are highly entertaining to read. You know, kinda like Jerry Springer.
                      Originally posted by Andy.B
                      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                      ~~~~~~~~~~
                      I was born on 3/25…
                      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Apologies. Luke got the best of me. Like a child, his personal friends/cronies keep attacking me here, on Facebook, and email. Luke posted the original Paypal charge-back (while omitting the follow-on Paypal re-charge in his favor) just to get my personal account and email details on the World Wide Web for everyone to see.

Luke is a clever little slime ball in this way. He and his cronies aggressively attack those who he wants to cheat. Apparently, if you don't worship at the alter of Luke, you're going down. Hard.
                        Last edited by steady330; 07-02-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Apologies. Luke got the best of me.
                          If you'd try telling the truth it might get better.

Fact is you are the liar here, you are the one who intentionally emailed my customers. Thats a FELONY, in case you didn't know.

Get a grip, get some class, and either way, kiss my ass.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Why would Luke post the first/original Paypal chargeback screen-shot showing Paypal refunded my $375.00? Because he wants to claim I "have my money back."

Why would Luke NOT post the follow-on/second Paypal charge screen-shot showing Paypal re-charged me $375, giving him the $375 just two weeks after this original chargeback?

Well friends, Luke doesn't want to post the second Paypal charge screen, because it proves Luke is a little mutant liar. HE HAS MY $375, and Luke knows this. - His little clan followers who insist on calling me names are the fine touch of a professional, too.

If you have an ounce of integrity, Luke and friends, you will admit that Paypal 're-gave' you my $375 and that it is YOU who possesses this $375. In other words, you are lying when you claim I have my money back. I don't, and you know it. You think you're being clever/slick by posting the first paypal charge-back while sneakily NOT posting where Paypal re-gave you the $375. Who do you think you're fooling? Liar.

Again, posting for reference.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Apologies. Luke got the best of me. Like a child, his personal friends/cronies keep attacking me here, on Facebook, and email. Luke posted the original Paypal charge-back (while omitting the follow-on Paypal re-charge in his favor) just to get my personal account and email details on the World Wide Web for everyone to see.

Luke is a clever little slime ball in this way. He and his cronies aggressively attack those who he wants to cheat. Apparently, if you don't worship at the alter of Luke, you're going down. Hard.
                              This one too, you are the liar here, I posted proof, where's yours?

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post

Show your shit or shut the fuck up, kid
                                You know, Luke, you're 53 years old. You act like a 12 year old. And you indeed spew half truths just to present a false narrative (always in your favor, of course).

For instance - when you say, "Show your shit or shut the fuck up" - you must be referring to you pasting the first Paypal charge-back from me; thus showing Paypal refunding the $375 to me.

However, if you had an ounce of integrity, you would also show the follow-on "re-charge" Paypal did in your favor; thusly, giving you back my $375.

This was your clever attempt to "prove" I "got my money back." - but in reality, it is you who has the $375 at the moment and you know it. This makes you nothing but a liar.

You and your cronies attack anyone who doesn't warship at the alter of Luke. You have no integrity. Refund my $375 or ship me the right box.

Comment

Working...
                                X