Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone number for German Audio Specialties?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Phone number for German Audio Specialties?

    I bought a 12" sub box from GAS about a year ago and it was built incorrectly. The cutout for the sub was too large and as a result wouldn't seal properly. We texted back and forth about it and he eventually confirmed that it was their mistake and agreed to send me a new box... this was back before Thanksgiving of 2015!

    He has had nothing but excuses as to why he hasn't sent me the replacement box. Well today I decided to follow up with him once again and now I'm getting texts back saying that they don't build sub boxes and to stop texting them or they'll call the police. Just to be sure I checked the GAS website and sure enough the number I'm texting is the one they have listed, (360) 269-4840.

    Anyone know if he's gotten a new number? I'm pretty fed up with this nonsense.

    Thanks
    2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
    1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
    1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

    #2
    They've gone out of business.

    Here's some backstory if you have time to read through 18 pages: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=384361

    OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks for the link. I actually took the time to read the whole thread. My issue is essentially the same as the woman who "ruined Luke's business" (which is complete BS) but with a box that isn't as obviously flawed and a longer timeline.

      Pretty childish way for Luke to handle it all, topped with him claiming I'm texting the wrong number and threatening to call the cops on me, today. But I'm officially fine with just having the box I've got... leaks and all. Guy's got his own shit to deal with.
      2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
      1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
      1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

      Comment


        #4
        Woah....hold up there...that was not me, you don't have my number apparently. I have no idea who you spoke with, but you probably should not be nasty to them, it's not my number.

        Yeah, my cell phone got shut off when I couldn't pay the bill...you ever stop to wonder why?

        How about you call me at my shop, it's 360-669-0398.

        Ill get your box out to you, with all the stress of losing my business I just forgot.

        Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

        Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

        Thanks for 10 years of fun!

        Comment


          #5
          For anyone reading this, his box is EXACTLY the spec shown on the site.

          I have addressed the issue, it's fixed.

          Oh, BTW, she got her money back.

          I still don't have my $650 back from Ron J though, but I sure don't see any of you doing anything about that...

          Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

          Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

          Thanks for 10 years of fun!

          Comment


            #6
            I'm under the impression that isn't for anyone reading this thread to resolve. Implying it's anyone else's duty to resolve your business issues is a stretch, to say the least.
            Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 06-30-2016, 11:28 PM.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              For anyone reading this, his box is EXACTLY the spec shown on the site.

              I have addressed the issue, it's fixed.

              Oh, BTW, she got her money back.

              I still don't have my $650 back from Ron J though, but I sure don't see any of you doing anything about that...

              No, no, no, no, no! SHE (that would be me) most certainly did NOT get a dime back. I am completely out, and it appears Luke will NEVER make good on his promise to send me a proper box.

              At this point, I would have to say Luke has zero integrity. It's just as difficult for me to make the $375 I gave to Luke as it is for Luke to make $375. But Luke never considers the other side - he only cares about himself. Otherwise, I would either a.) have a proper box, or b.) have a refund

              Comment


                #8
                Luke tried to fuck me one time too. I had to get almost 700$ refunded because he wouldn't make a box/crossover in 45 days. He was talking about his sister worked at paypal and he could work the system that way. His business has had several LLC's and names. Dude's shady. I made a thread about it, but it got deleted.

                I'll admit, the guy has a ton of knowledge and I definitely wish him and every one else success; but he doesn't treat every one correctly. He's got a complex and it killed the work he promised but didn't deliver. Got in over his head and couldn't find the way.

                Luke, man you gotta quit promising stuff without delivering, and you absolutely have to stop garnishing products from people you don't like. Just because they're not your perfect customer doesn't mean they shouldn't get what they paid for. You sold it, deliver it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 86gt635 View Post
                  Luke tried to fuck me one time too. I had to get almost 700$ refunded because he wouldn't make a box/crossover in 45 days. He was talking about his sister worked at paypal and he could work the system that way. His business has had several LLC's and names. Dude's shady. I made a thread about it, but it got deleted.

                  I'll admit, the guy has a ton of knowledge and I definitely wish him and every one else success; but he doesn't treat every one correctly. He's got a complex and it killed the work he promised but didn't deliver. Got in over his head and couldn't find the way.

                  Luke, man you gotta quit promising stuff without delivering, and you absolutely have to stop garnishing products from people you don't like. Just because they're not your perfect customer doesn't mean they shouldn't get what they paid for. You sold it, deliver it.
                  What kind of nonsense is that? I never ever said I had a sister, much less one who worked at Paypal...no clue what the hell you are talking about.

                  Im the youngest of 10 boys, I have no sister. You are whacked.

                  Oh, we aren't LLC of any kind, get a grip, dude.

                  And no, you will never know half of what I do, in audio or what Ive been through getting this thing off the ground.

                  Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

                  Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

                  Thanks for 10 years of fun!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                    What kind of nonsense is that? I never ever said I had a sister, much less one who worked at Paypal...no clue what the hell you are talking about.

                    Im the youngest of 10 boys, I have no sister. You are whacked.

                    Oh, we aren't LLC of any kind, get a grip, dude.

                    And no, you will never know half of what I do, in audio or what Ive been through getting this thing off the ground.

                    Oh.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Kind of seems like you got to the point where newtons law kicked in and terminal velocity was the only way off that high horse you're riding.

                      I don't have any problems with my side of the story, you may and it's obvious you'll say anything. Can't keep your story together.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 86gt635 View Post
                        Oh.
                        You got your money back, Im out 40 hours of work trying to get your system done.

                        This ain't walmart, dude, this stuff is all hand built, it takes actual creativity and talent.

                        Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

                        Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

                        Thanks for 10 years of fun!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Oh, BTW, a year later (since you taking your money back fouled us up) it came out pretty slick:


                          Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

                          Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

                          Thanks for 10 years of fun!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Y'all throw rock not understanding what happens on this end. This forum built this company, nothing but demand and appreciation kept me going, I tried to quit 3 times.

                            This time, Im done.

                            Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

                            Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

                            Thanks for 10 years of fun!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by 86gt635 View Post
                              Kind of seems like you got to the point where newtons law kicked in and terminal velocity was the only way off that high horse you're riding.

                              I don't have any problems with my side of the story, you may and it's obvious you'll say anything. Can't keep your story together.
                              What you don't know is what I won't say, my story is documented and does not change, regardless of what you spew.

                              You got your money back, quit spewing nonsense and lies

                              Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

                              Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

                              Thanks for 10 years of fun!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X