No announcement yet.

Rocker panel cover name, part number

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rocker panel cover name, part number

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210903_150406 copy.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	10030198

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to find out what this part of the car body (just behind the front right wheel) is called, and hopefully also the part number. I've done a lot of searching, but can seem to work out if it's classified as part of the rocker panel covers or the fender.

    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

    This is from a German 1990 318i Convertible

    I see that you're a noob - so welcome! is a great reference tool for those of us trying to maintain these German wonders. Enter the last 7 of your VIN on the first screen at and it will bring up parts diagrams for your car. I believe that piece will either be in Vehicle Trim or Bodywork.
    1992 325i Cabrio
    1988 320i Touring
    2000 M5
    1977 530i
    2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery


      If you're looking for the BMW solution, you need a new fender 41351935672.

      If you're looking for a cheap solution, this should work: E30 Cabrio Front fender kit 1982-1994

      Isn't it what you want? They have them for each side too.