X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool car
    sigpic

Comment

I think it would be nice to include the S799 318i M Design convertibles. The option pack is designated E30 INDIVIDUALSERIE 92. There seems to be very little information about these online and I haven't found any official production data. Various non-official sources list anywhere from as low as 25 to several hundred produced. While not sold in the US, there were North American spec models sold in Canada with the M42 engine. The rest of the world got the M40 engine.

There is information on the different versions made for Europe here: http://www.e30cabrio.se/mdesign.html. That site also has information on the European 325i M Technic models, including S796, S798, and S335.
      Last edited by Andrew325is; 10-18-2019, 11:01 AM.
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Comment

I'm selling a full MTechnic seat cover kit, reproduction convertible kit by Kevin Chin. Front seats are heated, includes 4 headrests.

Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
          A Topless Memorandum

Comment

anyone doing anything with their M techs????????
            sigpic

Comment

Well back in August we used the Mtech as our wedding car , everyone loved it. wife says it will never be forsale, i cant argue with that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_106.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	9898205
              Click image for larger version  Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_107.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.6 KB ID:	9898206
              Last edited by francogt1; 01-12-2020, 10:29 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
                Well back in August we used the Mtech as our wedding car , everyone loved it. wife says it will never be forsale, i cant argue with that.

Click image for larger version Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_106.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	9898205
                Click image for larger version Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_107.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.6 KB ID:	9898206
                Love this!

Comment

Francogt1 are you still in the same place? I just moved and I believe I might be close to you within 20 mins. I need to get some pictures of my car on here.

Comment

Ohio, 8/91, AW/LW, automatic in process of being converted to manual, EC27770

Comment

Originally posted by Evo9GSR View Post
                      Francogt1 are you still in the same place? I just moved and I believe I might be close to you within 20 mins. I need to get some pictures of my car on here.
                      yeah i am in Elizabeth NJ hit me up via PM ill shoot you my number
                      sigpic

Comment

This Automatic cabrio is up for sale somewhat near me.

VIN is NEC29483

Comment

Finally able to post a picture of my car on here. Not the best pics but the only ones I could find at the moment. Currently undergoing restoration. 5 speed 770a
                          appearance package .
                          Last edited by Evo9GSR; 02-10-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Am looking at one coming on the market soon, can anyone confirm vin EC05356?

Comment

Originally posted by troymhughes View Post
                              Am looking at one coming on the market soon, can anyone confirm vin EC05356?
                              Appearance package car

Comment

Originally posted by Uber///m3 View Post

Appearance package car
                                Any opinion on what fair price would be in exceptional condition?

Comment

Working...
                                X