Before & After Bumper Tuck Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before & After Bumper Tuck Pics?

I'm picking up a diving board E30 as soon as my M3 sells. I'd like to see some bumper tuck comparison pics before I decide to convert it to late bumpers.

Can anyone hook a brotha up?
    McCain's military draft: Are you willing to bet your life?

This should probably be consolidated with the bumpers thread in this DIY section. There is a pic or two there as well ( http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=41969 ).

I'm surprised to find that there are not any after pics in the tucking write-up ( http://www.r3vlimited.com/Tech/tuck.htm ).

Comment

I've already checked out the thread and the write-ups, but no one has ever posted pics.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
        :pimp:

Comment

^Delphini is that your vert? Man that thing is LOW. Looks nice though

Comment

YES, ABSOLUTELY MINE,low???NAHHHHHHHHHH not really.
            thanks Mastrcruse.:pimp:
            :pimp:

Comment

Which one is the 'after' pic?

:D It looks much better tucked.

Comment

BEFORE

AFTER
                1990 325i - Brilliantrot, 3.73 LSD, H&R Race Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, 4300k HIDs, Rebuilt with Metric Blue Head bolts, Planning turbo with MS by end of the year...
                2006 R6 - Raven, Driven 520 1,2 Chain Conversion, 6000k HID's, DB Screen, Heated Grips, GYTR CF Slip-on, Fender Eliminator, Flush mounts
                (wife's)
                1992 325i - Alpineweiss II, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, 18" M6 Replica Wheels, 6000k HID's, Angel Eyes, Blacked out Kidneys, 20% Tint

Comment

one more after
                  1990 325i - Brilliantrot, 3.73 LSD, H&R Race Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, 4300k HIDs, Rebuilt with Metric Blue Head bolts, Planning turbo with MS by end of the year...
                  2006 R6 - Raven, Driven 520 1,2 Chain Conversion, 6000k HID's, DB Screen, Heated Grips, GYTR CF Slip-on, Fender Eliminator, Flush mounts
                  (wife's)
                  1992 325i - Alpineweiss II, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, 18" M6 Replica Wheels, 6000k HID's, Angel Eyes, Blacked out Kidneys, 20% Tint

Comment

eurospeed's look good, search for his pics

Comment

That's really not a bad look. I think I could live with the diving boards if they look like that.

Thanks, devin. Those pics are perfect. The car I'm looking at is also white.

Comment

i'll get some more in a minute
                        my dad and i just went and picked up a cherry 1991 bmw 318ic. It is brilliantrot and in absolutely great condition! runs great clutch feels good the guy we bought it from seemed very very into his cars as he had two project porsches and was only selling this to get a sedan e30
                        (wife's)

Comment

Here are some more of the fully compressed front bumper on my 86 325.

(wife's)

Comment

I did the tuck on mine and I think it makes it look pretty good. Though it is only noticeable if you are looking for it. Least thats what I think. I will see if I can muster up some photos. But I will say when drilling the bumper shocks DEFINITELY put a plastic bag around the drill that thing shoots oil out in a heavy mist and it is nasty. I used the bag and it still sprayed out if the bag wasn't in just the right spot.

Comment

Tucked bumper

Here's mine. Though i don;t have a before picture.

Attached Files
                              [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

Working...
                              X