Taurus side skirts - modification and installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30:) View Post
    this is the only other one i have right now, its still kinda dark but you get the idea
    Awesome clean example. Kinda the look im going for because it just seems like its a cleaner extension of the rocker panel to the door.

Comment

Here are mine:

Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

mine is getting painted and installed at the body shop. should be done this week. will post pics
        Feedback
        Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
          Here are mine:

You should change that pic to your sig, and get that god-awful looking E36 out of there.

Comment

Got any better pics of black taurus skirts? I hate to say it but these are one of the few simple and clean ones i like..

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
              Here are mine:

Are those old E21 wheels? I'd put some fat rubber on them, new emblems and space them out about 20mm. Personally I think they're tits.

Comment

mmmmm taurus sides

Comment

omar what type of wheels are those?
                  Originally posted by Erick
                  Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

Looks like XXR 002s

on the same note...that first pic is straight sickness...

Comment

there not color matched or anything just flat black like the rest of the trim
                      Best looking one yet IMO. Why are yours so much cleaner?

Comment

I think it has to do with mounting location and the angle of the picture. I'm thinking I might do this for some lulz.
                        -tim
                        Originally posted by Jordan
                        I like the stance
                        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          Best looking one yet IMO. Why are yours so much cleaner?
                          im not sure,,, i mounted mine right at the little lip were the rocker starts i dont know if people mount them different or what. maybe cuase there black or something. Thanks!

Comment

im not sure,,, i mounted mine right at the little lip were the rocker starts i dont know if people mount them different or what. maybe cuase there black or something. Thanks!
                            Dunno. they look pretty flush, in a good way. Maybe its just the contrasting color. Any better shots?

Comment

i just started a thread in members rides that them well but its dirty here is the only other one i have and its kinda hard to see them still

Comment

wow, sorry dudes but those side skirts look like shit IMO

mtechII 5 lug S50

Comment

Working...
                                X