Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller WAR Machine 24v Rendition

Hey guys,

The car started off as the M20 WAR Machine seen here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=179578

As you know we have our M/S 5x Turbo tuning packages available. They have been selling steady and the few active members on here are just a wee bit away from completing their builds.

Because we are getting more involved with the 24v engines now, last weekend we decided to build our own 24v e30. Friday all the parts were gathered, and the goal was to have the car roll out Sunday.

We used an M52 with 77K on the clock and an e46 M3 6 speed sexiness! We are going to whip through the common set ups for OBDI N/A stuff. 540 MAF tunes Cam tunes etc. Then we will boost the bugger.

This will be the build thread documenting our development progress and the car.

The Car is ugly ass gold right now, but once we clean up the install on the engine swap, the car will get painted some sort of theme to match the W.A.R. Chip.

Here is a picture of the full stainless exhaust and e46 m3 6 speed!

Since we have had the car on the road, we have set up some exciting features for the 413 ECU and the WAR Chip.

Launch Control
    Use the W.A.R. Chip to set what RPM you want to launch at and as long as you aren't moving, you will be able to hold your Launch RPM. You can set this to what ever you want too! You can turn this mode on and off with the 4 position switch that comes with the WAR Chip or you can tie it into your clutch switch.

Road Speed Signal Delete
    Since we have had more time devoted to this ECU, we have been able to find some of the more tricky items like disabling the requirement for the road speed sensor for those customers who would otherwise be limited to 6000 RPM.

We will have some videos early next week!

Dammit. More 24v turbos. I guess I'll do it....hah. I will be monitoring this.
    2008 335i - n54b30
    1991 318i - m52b28
    1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Originally posted by brody View Post
      Hey guys,

The car started off as the M20 WAR Machine seen here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=179578

As you know we have our M/S 5x Turbo tuning packages available. They have been selling steady and the few active members on here are just a wee bit away from completing their builds.

Because we are getting more involved with the 24v engines now, last weekend we decided to build our own 24v e30. Friday all the parts were gathered, and the goal was to have the car roll out Sunday.

We used an M52 with 77K on the clock and an e46 M3 6 speed sexiness! We are going to whip through the common set ups for OBDI N/A stuff. 540 MAF tunes Cam tunes etc. Then we will boost the bugger.

This will be the build thread documenting our development progress and the car.

The Car is ugly ass gold right now, but once we clean up the install on the engine swap, the car will get painted some sort of theme to match the W.A.R. Chip.

Here is a picture of the full stainless exhaust and e46 m3 6 speed!

Since we have had the car on the road, we have set up some exciting features for the 413 ECU and the WAR Chip.

Launch Control
      Use the W.A.R. Chip to set what RPM you want to launch at and as long as you aren't moving, you will be able to hold your Launch RPM. You can set this to what ever you want too! You can turn this mode on and off with the 4 position switch that comes with the WAR Chip or you can tie it into your clutch switch.

Road Speed Signal Delete
      Since we have had more time devoted to this ECU, we have been able to find some of the more tricky items like disabling the requirement for the road speed sensor for those customers who would otherwise be limited to 6000 RPM.

We will have some videos early next week!

is it easy to use the 540 maf and is there big improvements? because i am gathering some performance parts for my s50 e30 and as far as i know the only upgrade is the euro s50b30 maf....

mtech 2 325ic
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/pict...pictureid=7968
      check out my donut vid
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0paUP1FEQ

Comment

Originally posted by mohamadr89 View Post
        is it easy to use the 540 maf and is there big improvements? because i am gathering some performance parts for my s50 e30 and as far as i know the only upgrade is the euro s50b30 maf....
        ever try using the search feature?
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by mohamadr89 View Post
          We will be doing a bunch of tunes this week. We will be starting with the 540 MAF. It will then be easy to use because you will just have to choose the proper base file and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by brody View Post

Known in the E30 community as bronzit. Unless it was actually painted an ugly ass gold.

Subscribed for updates, might buy a package from you in the fall!
            r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A_Whelan View Post
              Known in the E30 community as bronzit. Unless it was actually painted an ugly ass gold.

Subscribed for updates, might buy a package from you in the fall!
              I know it's bronzit... but I really hate the color. Have had three bimmers in either bronzit or Kashmere-beige over the years.

Comment

Nice! :D

That exhaust is going to be STUPID loud though!
                I'll be more interested when you guys turbo it! :nice:

Can't wait to see Ben's silver E36 when it gets back to Cali, sounds like you guys already made really nice numbers on it! :twisted:
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

no X pipe? exhaust looks very nice though.

why not just connect the VSS? I don't get it. :p
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Good stuff - and don't knock the swapped Bronzit. Pretty sure it's the worst color ever till you toss a healthy 24v motor in it. Then everyone seems to forget about the "old man gold".
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Bronzit is just an awful colour. If you can afford a turbo 24v you can afford a respray. Brody here is an idea how about some matte black vinyl wrap when your finished with this build.
                      Also subscribed

Comment

Originally posted by The Humjet View Post
                        Bronzit is just an awful colour. If you can afford a turbo 24v you can afford a respray
                        Originally posted by The Humjet View Post
                        Brody here is an idea how about some matte black vinyl wrap when your finished with this build.
                        Quoted for class
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Awesome! WAR was on the top of my list for management with my upcoming M50 turbo upgrade. Looking forward to a good build thread centered around this chip...

Subscribed for future reference

Comment

So you will have an off the shelf OBD1 M52 w/ S52 cam tune? Interesting... will it be special tuned for those with 6 speeds like me ;) haha

Comment

Sweet! Exhaust must be loud!! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X