Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best way to go with my E30 exhaust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please supply with link/part # for the Summit Racing exhaust?? Much appreciated

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
    Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
    I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

anyone pull of a e28 center exhaust? I'm thinking about it, and it seams that it would look decent with some mat black tips, and my dbs...

Comment

Stock exhaust is pretty loud if you take out the center section.
        Sounds good I think.

Comment

Does anyone have a Remus? I heard these are really nice. I heard the Stromung rusts out pretty easily so thats why I have been weary of purchasing a stromung. Any comments on the remus or rust issues with the Stromung? Also what do you guys know about the Ireland catback?
          Last edited by CR325IS; 03-10-2010, 09:53 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

i have a remus, when you start it it has a deep tone then when you get going you cant hardly hear it until about 2-3k then it gets kinda a higher pitch but still a deep tone if that makes sense, i cant get a clip but i love it im just looking for headers to make it a little louder and some more low end tq

Comment

Originally posted by brandonj1 View Post
              i have a remus, when you start it it has a deep tone then when you get going you cant hardly hear it until about 2-3k then it gets kinda a higher pitch but still a deep tone if that makes sense, i cant get a clip but i love it im just looking for headers to make it a little louder and some more low end tq

i just saved you sometime, this is what you should expect if you add headers.

:pimp:
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by imindiegotriick View Post
                can you please supply with link/part # for the summit racing exhaust?? Much appreciated
                +1

Comment

is this the correct summit racing muffler? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-638251

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
                    My craptastic non-oem muffler rusted off the oem pipes and fell the hell off. I like it too much to fix it.
                    Too funny. My muffler rusted out where the pipe enters, so I ripped it off last weekend. I loved the sound but it was melting my rear bumper so I found a pipe and clamp at Pep-Boys, added some black Grille paint, viola! $15 exhaust. Sounds great under load...quiet as a mouse on the highway, even at 3krpm.

Gig 'em!

Originally posted by mightywhitey
                    tornado alley.

Move from there if tornadoes are not your thing.

Comment

Go Remus... see sig pic
                      PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

i have stock dual exhaust .so is there one that has dual inlets and outlets.
                        same as the 325i .the stock mufller is huge.I have stromung on my e36 cost 700.00 i'need something cheap and sounds low base and screams a wot.I don't like metalic rasp fart can.

Comment

just put on a flowmaster 40. its a little raspy till 2k. Y pipe to 2.5" strait right after cat. too loud for my taste. but old exhaust rusted off...

Comment

My new bone stock motor. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

is this too loud. More vids up also
                            Brian Jacobs

Comment

Anyone have a spin tech?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                                Go Remus... see sig pic
                                Listen to this guy.
                                Originally posted by e30e
                                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X