X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Stahl Header Pipes SPD Merge Collectors for M20

How about my Stahl's with SPD merge collectors, welded up $1300
    Last edited by TimR; 04-01-2011, 11:01 AM. Reason: sp

We can see your post in the FS forum. Read the forum rules again and don't cross post.

Comment

I cant do pics other than the stahl pipes, go to www.spdexhaust.com/CollectorsB.html . I spoke with the owner of SPD and he just asked a few general quesstions. They are wholesale only so the need for Hank and his welding abilities. www.hanksvillehotrods.com As these will be custom fitted to your engine the style of collector has not been determined. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=196560
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TimR; 03-31-2011, 07:31 AM.

Comment

would you or anyone else have an opinion about HP from stock, to shorties, to long headers, chips are about the only thing that clain HP#'S. The headers thread in M20 was great. it seems 2.5" single pipe gets the nod for the rest of the exaust, opinions on 2X1 collector from headers to 2.5" exaust???
        Last edited by TimR; 04-01-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

good headers can definitely make a big difference. it's just one of the most overlooked aspects of engine tuning - most will slap on some $100 ebay headers, some poorly thought out straight pipes, and that's about it.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

So, today i'm hearing about 1 1/2" E Bay pipes, Supersprint's are 45MM 1 3/4" ish, If I could get pipes to use in this range to build a set would that interest anyone? Depending on your budget they could be stepped too

Comment

Working...
            X