Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just baught a h1c, might have made a mistake..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just baught a h1c, might have made a mistake..

I just ordered a h1c off ebay, supposibly the 8 blade.

Inducer is 2.74 inches or 69mm and exducer is 3.18 inches or 80mm.

From researching I read most are around 50mm or biggeszt I've szeen was 58mm. I am wondering if the sellers specs are off, or if this is even a h1c.

I am looking for a basic setup, to get spool early. Is this turbo stillusable for a 2.7 turbo? I am stupid and was ordering on m/y phone.

I'm sure a picture or 2 might help with stampings
    85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

i dont know how you're going to afford the rest of the set up.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

I'm looking for info and not flaming please, there was only oone site that really explained holset sizing well from multiple google searches.

I don t have a picture of the stampings

Comment

It's not a h1c what that big wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            It's not a h1c what that big wheel.

This is the 3rd H1c on ebay from 3 different sellers, all the same sizing compressor, all claiming its a h1c and all 8 blade. I read that you need one from an early 90s cummins and this link says it fits this assumption.

Everything is the same specs of the turbo i ordered, compressor/turbine sizing, inducer/exducer sizing, etc. Yet all claim to be a h1c.

Comment

I would stick to a HOLSET h1c, those are the only ones that came on the dodge diesels (if you are going to be buying a turbo, stick with a name rand if you can)
              85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Real Holsets are cheaper than that...You can find a nice used Holset pretty frequently if you scour forums.

Comment

Well, apparently the guy measured wrong, its a 52mm/83, which isn't a h1c eithor. I guess we will see what happens when I get it ha

Comment

Working...
                  X