drift

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        When you press the gas and the turbo starts to spool it takes
        a while, maybe 10 full seconds, depending on spool,
        for the boost to come down

so if you boost in traffic remember to always calculate how much you're boosting vs how long you have to stop.
        Imagine rolling off in 1st from a light after full boosting 5psi!! Turbo is still full boosting at idle!
        It can be tricky, but you need to learn how to drive boosted cars.

That's why there are turbo timers or else if you do a hella sick full boost run it'll keep
        boosting with the engine off and that hurts the turbo and hurt engine seals. GL!
        Best part^

That was SO GOOD! trolled well my friend.

Originally posted by travish325 View Post
        This guy

Has no clue about turbos
        This guy^

Got trolled so hard.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
          Check out MF Doom. About 450 at the wheels from a built up m42. One guy on m42club has 500+. But yes of course a bigger displacement engine would have a higher maximum output, I'm just saying that even an m42 can do okay.

Just saw this and had to say Im not there yet! Spent the last year in Brooklyn and Ca so the car was put on hold at 9psi. Just got back a week ago and will be tuning for 15psi as soon as I can drive again(broken foot=no worky) Lots of work planned out for the car.

inb4 "bro, just tarbo m20 bro". I like the m42. Its slept on. And v8 guys love getting beat by 4pots. But that dude on m42club is gnar as ****.

EDIT:**** gets automatically censored now?
          EDIT:EDIT: gay..
          Last edited by MF DOOM; 05-20-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

my senior year my dad got me a "gas saver" so i wouldnt take my Z28 we were bulding at the time to school everyday. "gas saver" was a Eagle Talon and she had wings. I owned another Eclipse after that but that Talon was a factory beast.

Comment

Minus the trolls... which still are a bit funny... everyone has given sound advice. Yes when you boost your car its going to make more power than your stock car did... but the better question is this... how much power are you going to make on your set up?? If you have never driven a boosted car before that made real power yes its going to feel and drive differently but its nothing to be scared of. Just don't be an idiot in it. learn its tendancies at boost and in different gears, from rolling starts and from dead stops. Ill say this boost to a certain extent makes no difference in high HP cars. a N/A 700 hp car is going to break traction just like a boosted 700hp car does.. it just feeeeeels different. My dada friend had a supercharged 50th anniversary Camaro with a few more extensive mods.. made about 600 ish to the wheels.. it was balls to the walls fast but nothing you couldn't control. I got the opportunity to drive a Ferrari 458 Italia in Italy last year with my old man... that makes somewhere in the 560 ish HP range I believe... that car scared me more than that Camaro did (minus the fact it was 1/4 a million dollars). the way it put power down just threw you into the seat. what im trying to say... boost or no boost... learn the tendencies of the car and you will be fine.
              10 minutes... then we invade China.
              We'll begin with the small town of General Tso's,
              And move to the Orange chicken province.

Comment

Working...
              X