M20 turbo injector question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrWaffles
    Noobie
    • Jan 2023
    • 9

    #1

    M20 turbo injector question

    Can anyone send a link of where I can get the ford 42lb green top injectors for my m20 or what ones I need year make model? This is my first build so I don't know much. Will they fit with no modifications? I don't want to order the wrong ones or not have the right parts I need for them to fit. Thank you and have a great day.
  • 82eye
    R3VLimited
    • Jan 2009
    • 2095

    #2
    you'll need to build the rest of the car to make use of them. pretty sure a stock car won't even run with them.

    edit : try searching for the bosch green giant injectors

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	228
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	10121945



    ​Genuine Bosch 42lb Green Giant EV1 BMW Chevy Camaro Ford Mustang V8 LT1 LS1 5.0L 4.6L Turbo 440cc 39lb 39.5lb Firebird Transam 0280155968 - TREperformance.com​


    there's a number of other vendors.

    you can also try looking for the ford svo or lightning bosch green top injectors. they look more like the ones found on our cars.


    ​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	213
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	10121946


    FIC Rebuilt Ford 42 LB Green Top – Spike Performance (spike-performance.com)​

    they are also all over. the first set is a more modern​ injector and it's argued to have better atomization.
    Last edited by 82eye; 06-12-2024, 10:30 AM.

    Comment

    • MrWaffles
      Noobie
      • Jan 2023
      • 9

      #3
      ok thanks for the help

      Comment

      • PEZ2
        Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 50

        #4
        Ram across this sometime ago. Ford injector chart.

        Click image for larger version  Name:	D9F10F35-979B-4146-A5B9-553F88DDA31A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	10122442

        Comment

        Working...