Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    I've driven cars with both chips. trust me, unless you are senna you wouldn't know the difference. a refreshed engine does more to change a car than any chip i've run.

^

Comment

I am Using Pro-formance ECU Tuning Chip . But My Car is a Euro Spec with a 172 ECU , believe me it did make a lot of difference .
      I recommend The PRO-Formance CHIP or the VMM Motorsport one , really brings out an additional 16 to 22 HP .
      really noticeable .

Comment

go with somebody who supports the community. in this case it would appear to be SSSquid. MarkD isn't really around much and Dinan/JC haven't done shit for the E30 in decades. The ebay chips are just leaching off other people's hard work.

look, these cars are 25 years old. the "secrets" of tuning an M20 and Motronic 1.3 aren't exactly secret anymore. that's why you really won't see a big difference from chip A to chip B - it's the same hardware, and if the guy tuning it knows what he's doing and follows the logic they'll reach the same conclusions (and basic tune) as everyone else. if somebody claims to make a huge amount of power than all the other chips on the market they are flat out lying.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

there isnt any huge gains peak gains to be had with the M20B25 by tuning with stock AFM most gains are in midrange and drive ability which are probably more important anyway.
          89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Working...
          X