2.7i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
    I've always wondered. For the i head swap do you need to swap the pistons, or can you just throw the top end on without touching the bottom end?
    You should do pistons, if you throw the i head on you will have really low compression which is good for boost. I ran my car like that n/a last fall and it still drove really well.

134 WHP and 161 WTQ is really impressive, seems to make more sense to chip your eta than to just shove a i head on a eta bottom end unless you want to boost it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      You what sucks ass, Ryan? Andrew and I drove up there one day, and they repaved that parking lot, forever burying the evidence of our destruction. It's a conspiracy.
      Maybe we need to re-visit it? I can arrange that! :p
      ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Originally posted by Aveman View Post
        134 WHP and 161 WTQ is really impressive, seems to make more sense to chip your eta than to just shove a i head on a eta bottom end unless you want to boost it.
        Well if you upgrade to 1.1/1.3 Motronic then chip it! Humm I need a Chip.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
        1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

Working...
        X