• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
    and no m20 can make 600 hp. Sorry.
    Huh? It's very possible.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
      Huh? It's very possible.
      really? I've never seen/heard of an m20 that can put down those kinds of numbers consistanly and reliably. But I guess it's possable. Still not something you see very often tho...
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Who said anything about consistency or reliability? I could do it ONCE with a stock motor.

You've never heard about it because... well, who would want a 600hp e30?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
          Who said anything about consistency or reliability? I could do it ONCE with a stock motor.
          Oh I see waht you mean

What do you thing the upper limit of power is, consistanly and reliably?

Comment

whatever it came with stock is too much for consistency and reliability
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Never a dull moment. . .thanks for the laughs before class

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by badvibrations View Post
                Never a dull moment. . .
                r3v in a box

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                  whatever it came with stock is too much for consistency and reliability
                  EXACTLY. Take that and turbo it at 200K on the factory ECU, and now you're a mainstream E30 guy.
                  "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Are you implying that an M20 can't take boost and be reliable on a completely stock motor? Because if so, you have NO idea what you are talking about.

Isaac had a beat down m20 that kept pushing and pushing even on it's last legs. Never took the plunge. My M20 went through what..... 30-40 track days before I let the timing belt snap.... f*cking it all up.

M20s are GREAT motors and can hold plenty of power stock. With a better headgasket and some head studs I'm sure it'll do 350whp with no problem. On a 2500lb car, that's quite a lot.

- Erick
                    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                    X