No announcement yet.

lets talk M30 AFM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ do the injectors also, or you'll run lean.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Well my car is running lean .... I put the m30for shits and giggles ... The car idled ... But wouldn't go when giving it throttle ... It would just die!!!

Soon I am doing the 19lb with mark d chip ... And put the m30 afm in until I get all the parts for the maf conversion with a piggy back

Comment

I did injectors then a few days later i did the M30 AFM, car took a while to adjust but I feel that its worth it, I suggest tuning the M30 AFM if your car leans out, just loosen the spring 1 notch and the car will compensate by sending a little more fuel.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by drivnvordaedge View Post
          Well my car is running lean .... I put the m30for shits and giggles ... The car idled ... But wouldn't go when giving it throttle ... It would just die!!!

Soon I am doing the 19lb with mark d chip ... And put the m30 afm in until I get all the parts for the maf conversion with a piggy back
          your hearts in the right place, but a MAF conversion isn't going to make a very big difference, considering how much they cost. I would stick to a mark D chip tuned for the injectors and AFM.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
          X