M20b25 head bolt washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20b25 head bolt washer

Hey everyone i really need help, this might be a stupid question but I'm rebuilding my m20 and realized the spare engine i bought to rebuild didn't come with head bolt "washers"
    i know i can order them online but i don't want to wait does anyone know the size of these washers or if i can get them from any local stores, i checked autozone, oreily, no luck.... any help would be appreciated it!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	11-12-1-265-388-BOE.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	9908164

I just happen to have 10 sitting in my garage :)

OD: 22mm
    ID: 11mm
    THICK: 4mm

Comment

I would not use a generic hardware store washers, they will be too thin and not hardened. I would get original ones or ARP with the chamfer.
      My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
      4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

You want hardened and ground- not too much from the usual suspects, and worth waiting for. (blunt!)

t
        now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

It’s a shame that most hardware stores are large chains that sell basic crap for the masses , all the good little guys with the good snd speciality stuff are pretty scare these days in these parts that pretty much everything needs to be ordered online
          89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Working...
          X