M5 enigne in a 325iS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M5 enigne in a 325iS?

I want to know if any has put in a "M5" engine in a 325iS . Cause im thinking of buying a "M5" engine from ebay and dropping it in my 325iS. Also does anybody know who would sponsor me if i do it this tight ass mod ?

nobody is going to sponsor you

check out www.e30.de
    Gunni
    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

No one will sponsor you... most companies and mechanics have a hard enough time sponsoring themselves.

When you say "M5" engine... do you mean e28/e34 M5 inline-6 cylinder, or do you mean e39 M5 V8 engine?

http://www.akgmotorsports put a non-M V8 into an e30 but it took a lot of custom fabrication to get it to fit. Big problem point is the master cylinder and brake booster.

The inline-6 M5 engine (the s38) has been put into e30s before. http://www.e30.de will give you info on that.

Comment

i dunno, I prefer loose ass mods like m42s

sorry, had to. it's been done before, regardless of which M5 motor you are referring to. (not including the newest M5)

Comment

They're pretty looking!

Comment

You want sponsorship? Sell your car and get an Acura. The Import Tuning scene is a marketing rep's wet dream.

Jon
            Rides...
            1991 325i - sold :(
            2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i
              You want sponsorship? Sell your car and get an Acura. The Import Tuning scene is a marketing rep's wet dream.

Jon
              Even then, they'll give you their parts for the show or photoshoot and then take them back after it's done.

Comment

Yes I was talking about the inline 6 . So can you people tell me what is the biggest engine you can put into the e30s

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning
                  nobody is going to sponsor you

check out www.e30.de
                  Dude i dont know how to speak any other language or read any other language.

Comment

try google's converter maybe?

Just an idea, I don't know if it'll work.
                    - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by jesselyons2002
                      Yes I was talking about the inline 6 . So can you people tell me what is the biggest engine you can put into the e30s
                      V12; just met a guy last week who is planning on putting one in.

Comment

A 7 series in a E30 (DAM!!!)

Comment

A 7 series in a E30 (DAM!!!)
                          Fairly worthless though, with the weight and the fact that anytime you needed to do something, you'd have to pull the engine. Not worth it, better off with a 6/8. And its a V12, so the engine has a much better chance of going very wrong.

Comment

Can somebody give me a site thats in english .so i can see how they got it done

Comment

Can somebody give me a site thats in english .so i can see how they got it done

:)

Go to e30.de and translate it via Altavista or Google... it's one of the best sites out there.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                              X