No announcement yet.

K24 e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many BSP barbed fittings do you need!?
    ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Ok, turns out the k24 I bought was junk. Someone over heated it enough to drop a sleeve .008" into the block. The pic Fred posted is from the new Vw 20v setup that was planned for my mk4 gli. It's hooked up to another Nissan trans. This one is from a ka24/240sx. Audi 80 2.0 flywheel and starter, oilite pilot bushing. Used the clutch pressure plate and disc from the k motor setup. Had the flywheel cut and redrilled to bolt it together. The turbo is a evo9 20g, twin scroll individual egt and dual back pressure sensors in the collectors. Dual plenum intake manifold, 1000cc ev14's, modified 944 intercooler and an eBay Honda half rad. Just received my 1310 diff flange in the mail and the trans is going to the local Z car transmission wizard for a rebuild. I still have the k24 block and the trans and the mounts and trans crossmember. If I come across another (not fubared) k, I'll pick it up. That's about everything that's happened in the past few months haha
      $4000 worth of wheels to look cool in a parking lot? What the hell is wrong with him? - My old boss

Comment

Oh whoops! That's a lot of fab work to happen in a few months' time. Don't be a stranger to R3v!

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
          Oh whoops! That's a lot of fab work to happen in a few months' time. Don't be a stranger to R3v!
          Yeah, it sucks but it will work out. I don't have internet access at home so it's a little more difficult to keep up with threads on here. I'm in the middle of restoring an '84 RZ350 at the same time, hard to keep up with everything. This might end up being twin charged after it's on the road for a while, I want to enjoy it for a little while before it comes back apart.
          $4000 worth of wheels to look cool in a parking lot? What the hell is wrong with him? - My old boss

Comment

Oil pan tacked up. Just have to add the drain plug.

Comment

I was afraid this thread died a while ago, but damn this really makes me want to swap a K series in my e30.
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                I was afraid this thread died a while ago, but damn this really makes me want to swap a K series in my e30.
                Do it! The oil pan/pickup is the hardest part of it.

Comment

Interior of the manifold

Comment

More mock up to start measuring for a bolt/nut order. Don't mind my messy kitchen :P

Comment

Street wheels and tires are mounted and balanced. I'll get some pics this afternoon, 15x9 esm 007 with falken 225/50-15's. I pulled all of the wiring out if the car and started trimming the body harness down, I've pulled about 5 lbs of excess wire so far. All of the factory obc, power mirror wiring, etc. The bov and flange showed up last week also. Not much time to work on it lately, 60+ hour work weeks.

Comment

[IMG]http://[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/slowgti18t/media/B443C999-4EC9-4290-AEED-1B083396546D.jpg.html]

Comment

Haha, I love that you're building the engine in the kitchen.

Originally posted by whysimon
                          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

The advantages of being a single man haha @fredk

Comment

I picked up a new daily last night as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowgti View Post

I picked up a new daily last night as well.
                                What?

The bloke or the car?
                                ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Working...
                                X