debating picking up a 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

debating picking up a 318is

there's a clean one for sale for $3500 in my area but has 212k. think that's a decent deal? i'll get pics asap

i figured i'd post here cuz the engine guys would know if 212k is okay or not.

92 White Mtech Vert

2-2.5 for that kind of mileage.

unless it's ultra clean

Comment

here's some shots. interior and engine bay pics are on the way. the wheels are team dynamics and the exhaust is a magnaflow (not a fan of the fartcan-ish look though)

i agree Brave, it seemed a bit high.
      Attached Files

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

A few things look out of place to call it a $3500 car by those pictures. You'd need much better in/out pictures and some history to put a price on it.

Comment

At first glace it seems like a lot. Extensive maintenance records would be a requirement for me to pay that much for the car.
          M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

headlights look fucking gay

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

why not just offer $2400 cash?
              sigpic

Comment

Dam wish i leved in the U.S i payed $8500 for my beast. The average selling price here is around 7 to 9 grand. Mine has 173k on the clock.
                sigpic

Comment

Is it common for the rear spoiler to be black? It seems like all the iS's I've seen that were white had matching spoilers? Or am I off the mark?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                    headlights look fucking gay
                    yeah i dunno what that's about, hopefully it's just lamin-x

here's another i'm considering, though the interior is fucking lame

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

ok another one i'm considering has 180k, h&r/bilstein sport suspension, and a clean interior/exterior. he's asking $3300. thoughts?

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

horrible price

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
                        1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

bump for more opinions

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

get a 318i with a m42, just as fun, moar doors for moar whores, and easier on the wallet.
                            sigpic

Comment

this is true, i'm just liking the 318is this guy's selling since he recently did the big service on the m42 and already threw a suspension on. i did find a 318i sedan with 91k for only 3k though, but it's 100% stock and doesn't seem to be as well cared for.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Working...
                              X