mishimoto swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mishimoto swap

just did a mishimoto swap on my m42 and i was wondering if anyone can tell me any proper bleeding techniques?

Luis
    Instagram: Bear_e30

bump

Luis

Comment

heater full bore open bleeder screw
      sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
      The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

If it doesn't want to bleed, park on a hill so that the front of the car is higher than the back, and bleed it that way. If it still doesn't want to go, fill the radiator tank with the bleed screw open, parked on the hill, and fill until water is coming out of the bleeder which will pretty much be all the way to the brim, and then bleed it. You'll have to remove some coolant when you're done if you use this approach though.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
          If it doesn't want to bleed, park on a hill so that the front of the car is higher than the back, and bleed it that way. If it still doesn't want to go, fill the radiator tank with the bleed screw open, parked on the hill, and fill until water is coming out of the bleeder which will pretty much be all the way to the brim, and then bleed it. You'll have to remove some coolant when you're done if you use this approach though.
          where is the bleeder screw on the mishimoto?i know the bleeder screw on the old m42 radiator was on top but i cant seem to find it on this radiator.

Luis

Comment

No bleeder screw on a mishimoto but where is your reservoir?
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
              No bleeder screw on a mishimoto but where is your reservoir?
              im using the stock m20 reservior

Luis

Comment

Working...
              X