M42club members? Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M42club members? Please help.

Anyone here on M42 club? I have tried everything to login now including countless times to reset my password, even going so far as to try a new username. For some reason their new security has just shut me out. Can't get a password reset email, nothing. If anyone here is on M42club.com, could you please PM me and I will give you my email for the admins to get ahold of me. My username there is the same as it is everywhere: benz-tech. Anyway, I have a tasty M44/S50piston build (assuming S50 pistons work, I'm still looking for a set. I know S52b32 will not work unless I decide to boost) I'd like to share with everyone.
    You say "Where are your other two cylinders?"
    I say "Where's your other camshaft?"
    Frankenmotor: if an M42, M44, M20, S50, and S52 were to have a kid.

Ill PM desktop dave and see if he can do anything about it.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Done.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

No sweat ... I also shot a PM to Matt-b over there as well.

Comment

Benz-tech: See below, one of the M42club mods has reset your password and verified that your account is valid. Once you get in to M42club could you pm DesktopDave?

Re: Benz-tech - his post on R3V
            « Sent to: Gerta318is on: September 30, 2013, 12:35:40 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete
            His account is valid. I can reset the password, LMK what he wants to do.

I can't PM him at R3v - I can't log in there. I forgot my password and I can't reset it. Ironic, eh?

Comment

Thanks Gerta. For some reason I think it might be an issue with my laptop since I am having the same issue at bimmerforums. Please pass along to Dave that I think I killed my password again, and to send me an activation email if that works. He has my email on acct I'm sure. for some reason the system will not do it automatically for me. I have some glitch that may require a full wipe clean. keeps saying I need adobe flash to play video even though it is downloaded and enabled. and certain activeX controls are strange.
              thanks for your help.

Comment

I'm an admin over on M42Club and can help you out assuming that Dave hasn't been notified yet. You should not need an activation email if you already did that once, and it'll be simple enough to reset your password. If you haven't gotten a hold of Dave, shoot me a PM on here.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Working...
                X