No announcement yet.

Here's a video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no resolution. Both temp. sensors have been replaced on the head. CPS is next. Just waiting until the new year before I throw more money at this thing.

Will update once resolved. Hopefully this headache helps someone else with a similar headache down the road.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
      Still no resolution. Both temp. sensors have been replaced on the head. CPS is next. Just waiting until the new year before I throw more money at this thing.

Will update once resolved. Hopefully this headache helps someone else with a similar headache down the road.
      Did you ever figure this out? I am having code 1244 right now as well.
      Originally posted by TSI
      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
      OEM+

Comment

haha so I recently bought this car from the guy taft sold it to (he was sorta my friend at the time). Car still throws this code. I figured it was a bad fuel filter, no bueno. I am led to believe that the injectors are very worn and in need of a rebuild. My other e30's injectors flowed 40% on average of what they should have been at, on a set of six!!

Had a similar problem on my e34 m50 non vanos

Comment

Working...
        X