No announcement yet.

Idle Surging (possible lean issue?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked the AFM and everything seems alright. Started at 0.25V and was smooth all the way to ~4.9V. I made sure the 2-3V range was smooth, but the issue still persists. I might have to take it to a shop so they can do a smoke test since I'm not able to find a vacuum leak. I have a new o2 sensor I can throw in to see if that helps at all

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Well I was able to get this sorted! New O2 sensor was all it needed, I let it come up to temp and no issues popped up. I did have to go Urgent Care and get 5 stitches after my knuckle hit something near the exhaust lmao Sometimes I really love this car smh

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Glad you got it worked out, and that it was something relatively simple.

And I feel you on the knuckle-banging. Sometimes no matter how much you try to prepare for and prevent the hand from going flying when a fastener breaks loose, it still goes flying right into the pointiest, most painful thing nearby. Every damn time.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Tell me about it and the one time I decide to pass on some gloves this happens haha

As for the car I need to fix up my power steering leak (think its coming from the reservoir) and I should be tackling a track day soon enough!

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Working...
          X