those with z3 1.9 shifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those with z3 1.9 shifters

I understand this lever comes bent. Is the bend straight? Or to the side slightly?
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

kinda like the stock shifter, but more of an aggressive bend.
    1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
    1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
    1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
    1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better the UUC shifter personally. and much easier to install.

i love it to bits. it sits slightly lower then stock too. but other then that you cant tell its not factory by just looking at it or by its position of how it sits.

we stock them brand new at work and fit them to a whole range of cars. they seem to be a very popular upgrade

Comment

i think i have a z3 1.9 shifter (bought it in a box of stuff from a guy getting out of the e30 game). mine sits straight up in 1st and sorta too far to the right in 5th. also, my selector rod is all kinds of fucked. i have that damn harmonic balancer on my drive shaft (the only one i've ever seen...) so i had to hammer it flat and then bend it so it would fit in the inch between the HB and the aluminum shift carrier.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

^^^
          Why?

If you had to modify your selector rod, you do not have a Z3 1.9
          IMO; the best shifter out there. It sights slightly lower than stock, yet still looks stock, super notchy and has a great selection feedback. Best of all, it's straight plug and play; you don't have to bend the shifter or the selector rod at all. I can't stand midget shifters

Easily the best $100 I've spent on my kit

Comment

Working...
          X