Garagistic M60B40 6 speed e30 swap "lela"
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Pictures from today.
Pictures from today with Alexs very clean e30.
-
beautiful cars. checked out the info on your site too, and purchased FrankM E30's PDF.
I've got a 318is with an empty engine bay.. looking hard for M60+6 speed.I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s
HOWTOs:
DB vert plastic bumpers
OEM Keys
MTech1 docs
88 ix Lach/Card
91 ic Calypso 3.1
86 Cosmo 2.7
OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.Comment
-
Yes we try to update it as much as we can. For those who dont know, we have an e30 m6x swap guide on our site:
yes FrankMs car is an awesome example!Comment
-
How has the cooling-side been with such weird-shaped upper heater "hose"?- E34 M5 (x 2) -
- E30 V8 Cabrio "Kylpyamme" -
- Alpina D10 Touring #33/94 -
+
- E46 318i Touring -
- Toyota Hiace 4wd -Comment
-
As you wish:
We will be adding more details to it very soon.
Car temperature is always half. Even on track days. Its not the best looking metal tube but its functional.
The car has a radiator from an e32 (frames were widened to make this happen), as well as a massive 16" spal puller fan.Comment
-
There's actually still a bit of room in the engine bay if you do not use the following:
-A/C
-Remote booster a la e32/e34
-stupid stock oil filter housing
-power steering (this is a personal choice here)
I think with a little creativity you could rework some stock manifolds to merge out front on the passenger side and place a single turbocharger there, ideally where the a/c compressor would normally be. There is already a company that sells a centrifugal super charger that mounts where the a/c compressor goes too if I'm not mistaken.Comment
-
Comment
-
That's the one I was referring to but I guess it was a home brew mount after all. Wouldn't take a whole lot of work to get a supercharger mounted there. If we moved our oil filters it would be the perfect place for one. Pretty incognito too.Comment
-
There's actually still a bit of room in the engine bay if you do not use the following:
-A/C
-Remote booster a la e32/e34
-stupid stock oil filter housing
-power steering (this is a personal choice here)
I think with a little creativity you could rework some stock manifolds to merge out front on the passenger side and place a single turbocharger there, ideally where the a/c compressor would normally be. There is already a company that sells a centrifugal super charger that mounts where the a/c compressor goes too if I'm not mistaken.
Must have A/C in humid VA summers! ;)Comment
-
1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5Comment
-
Maybe the best route for these motors is N/A. I mean, vacmotorsport is managing "well over" 600HP somehow.
-FilipeComment


Comment