Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Dad's DD to my new toy... M62B44 swap time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna see if I can get my dad or a friend to come help next time to give the transmission a go along with the motor. I need to tack weld the transmission support brackets on and go get them professionally welded together also. I may do that before continuing on with anything else.

I have a harness made by Redline Motorsports in Alabama via Ebay. I am really impressed with how quickly it was completed and shipped. I ordered on a Sunday and had it in my mailbox by Wednesday.
    My current E30 M62B44 swap

Comment

Looking great, you are in the home stretch now!
      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Jbracing lightweight flywheel, new pilot bearing and clutch installed Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Also the last of the style 32 wheels showed up and it's fucking bent. Took it to wheelsamerica for evaluation on whether or not they can fix it. I spent $150 on the wheel and repair is going to cost $140 if they can fix it. I may end up buying another wheel and use the bent/repaired one as a spare since I have 2 good Conti tires. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

The wheel is unrepairable... I am sad. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X