No announcement yet.

Just broke motor mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh btw called usps and chewed there asses out. Made them promise to reimburse me tomorrow if they couldnt find them today. 3 hours later i had it hand delivered by the postmaster or what ever his title is.

Comment

sicwidit. let me know how it goes.

Comment

Well got the old out but cant seem to get the motor lined up. one the drivers side its about 1/4- 1/2 an inch off forward, and on the pass side its about 1-2 inches off
        Last edited by Zaun; 07-22-2010, 07:11 AM.

Comment

what i did was the passangers(make shure to put exhaust shield on it? just incase of heat)
          then i just barly bolted it.. lowerded the motor and did the otherside till there were lined up.
          i also had a friend push the motor to the drivers so it can fit.

Comment

cool, well i hooked up something to pull the motor the way i wanted it and slowly got it down in place. Got everything tightened up. did both your mounts tighten the same amount or did one have less threads showing then the other? Just pulled the radiator hose it does not match the one the auto part store gave me.....gonna see if i can make it work

Comment

Wow...Gotta say love the mounts. So much smoother and i dont really notice it shake more. Only time i felt it really shake is if your rpms drop to like 600.

Comment

Working...
              X