No announcement yet.

Assistance Please!! BBS New Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of BBS' are those? I didn't know BBS did multi drill.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      What kind of BBS' are those? I didn't know BBS did multi drill.
      Oh c'mon farb we've all been noobs before. :giggle:

But he's right, all mesh wheels are not BBSs.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Dude I think you have a crack on your rear wheel
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

as carbin faiber pointed out, those arent BBS wheels. they're multilug so that means they are some cheap chinese special. that doesnt change the fact that they look great though!

all you need are some hubcentric rings.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

So New HubCentric Rings and I should be good to go? I really don't want to get rid of these wheels lol

Comment

Yeah they aren't BBS's I just knew they would attract the Help of others lol I don't know what they are honestly.

Comment

4x100mm, center hub is 57mm, wheel bore 57.1mm
                6" rim width: 33mm offset = 4.7" backspace
                6" rim width: 35mm offset = 4.6" backspace **
                6½" rim width: 26mm offset = 4.7" backspace
                6½" rim width: 30mm offset = 5.0" backspace **
                7" rim width: 20mm offset = 4.7" backspace
                7" rim width: 25mm offset = 4.9" backspace **
                7½" rim width: 20mm offset = 4.9" backspace
                ** Factory sizes for an E30
                Wheel diameter is irrelevant concerning offset. This is the Specs for the E30.

The Gold wheels are 16x7. So would this Calculate meaning I need a 32mm Spacer??

Comment

You need hubcentric rings not spacers. Hubcentric rings are like a filler or bushing to make the center big hole in a wheel fit the hub.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangrum84 View Post
                    Yeah they aren't BBS's I just knew they would attract the Help of others lol I don't know what they are honestly.

Prickmove. I bet you go to the club with a banana tucked in your emojeans to get female attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Prickmove. I bet you go to the club with a banana tucked in your emojeans to get female attention.
                      I mean if you don't know what true BBS wheels look like then thats a Prickmove on your part Dumb Fuck. I'll get HubCentric Rings then, thanks bro

Comment

OK - hub rings cannot fill a negative space. You said the wheels have a 56.1 bore and as you also noted the E30 has a 57.1 hub. Think about it - a 57.1 mm dowel into a 56.1 mm hole - don't work. If you have a large offset, which you've never stated what your wheels have, you might be able to find (or get some made) spacers that compensates for this.

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
                          OK - hub rings cannot fill a negative space. You said the wheels have a 56.1 bore and as you also noted the E30 has a 57.1 hub. Think about it - a 57.1 mm dowel into a 56.1 mm hole - don't work. If you have a large offset, which you've never stated what your wheels have, you might be able to find (or get some made) spacers that compensates for this.
                          Maybe I'm wrong but if they were 56.1 they wouldn't be on his car in first place cuz they wouldn't fit right? I mean im just guessing here. Not a rocket scientist or anything..

If you center bore on the wheel is larger than your hub you need hubcentric rings. I highly doubt that is the issue. I've ran e39 wheels on an e34 without the rings and only had vibration. No "clunking"
                          If your getting clunking then something is worn out. Strut bearing or control arm bushing would be my guess. Would guess that jacking up the car and changing the wheels was the "straw that broke the camels back"

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
                            He definitely needs hub rings you can tell by the pic.

And welcome, nice to see someone else in Chicago.
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by Mangrum84 View Post
                              I mean if you don't know what true BBS wheels look like then thats a Prickmove on your part Dumb Fuck. I'll get HubCentric Rings then, thanks bro

Call me dumbfuck one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                                He definitely needs hub rings you can tell by the pic.

And welcome, nice to see someone else in Chicago.
                                Can't tell from the pic. He has shown no pics of the back of the wheels. A lot of wheels have the through holes larger than the hub locating surface in the rear. They need to be removed and measured.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X