please help no spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onthefly View Post
    Hahaha I onley buy my bitch the nicest of gifts I just boughter to 12 inch punch ones and a 7 inch fold out in dash dvd player and shes still mad at me for some reason lol but no really I think it has to be the cps I can't think of any thing else that would make her not spark if there is anything else on the list of things that could cause her not to spark please let me know and thanx again every one you have all been a huge help
    Did you do anything to your car before you ran into this problem? Or did it just pop up out of nowhere?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

o ya i drift the hell out of her i have rebuilt the hole motor twice new tranny rear diff and all sorts of cool stuff.........only cuz i keep breaking stuff so rite before she got the rpm problom me and my bimmer club had a 3 day drift meet had a shit load of fun and all but then she started acting real funny no power under 2500 rpms but she would pick up real nice after 2500 so i decided to replace the hole ignition system.......and i mean all of it and that didnt help at all so i redid the timing .......witch was off but the belt was not broke...and still no change..but she would still start and drive so i thought mabey fuel pump relay or filter or pump....so i replaced the relay and the she just wouldnt start but i still have good fuel pressure but no spark ........and everything from the dme to the cap and rotor is all new......except the cps.......so thats next on the list .......but to answer your question ........yes i did do something to my car lol i drove the hell out of her and it was a blast ......but i cant be doing that to her any more i fell in love with my e30 so know its time to baby her and give her the love and respect that she deserves ...........and turn the e21 into my drift car
      Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. 1985 e30 325e chipped 4:10 lsd forged control arm bushing and old ass bbs weaves. 1966 ford galaxie 500 XL 390. 1982 e21 320i........not running. :wgaf:

Comment

Originally posted by onthefly View Post
        o ya i drift the hell out of her i have rebuilt the hole motor twice new tranny rear diff and all sorts of cool stuff.........only cuz i keep breaking stuff so rite before she got the rpm problom me and my bimmer club had a 3 day drift meet had a shit load of fun and all but then she started acting real funny no power under 2500 rpms but she would pick up real nice after 2500 so i decided to replace the hole ignition system.......and i mean all of it and that didnt help at all so i redid the timing .......witch was off but the belt was not broke...and still no change..but she would still start and drive so i thought mabey fuel pump relay or filter or pump....so i replaced the relay and the she just wouldnt start but i still have good fuel pressure but no spark ........and everything from the dme to the cap and rotor is all new......except the cps.......so thats next on the list .......but to answer your question ........yes i did do something to my car lol i drove the hell out of her and it was a blast ......but i cant be doing that to her any more i fell in love with my e30 so know its time to baby her and give her the love and respect that she deserves ...........and turn the e21 into my drift car
        Don't know if troll or srs

Anyways, I would swap your main relay to be safe and is your battery in the trunk? If it is, check the lug that the DME is connected in the engine bay where the battery would be if it was there (passenger side against the firewall closest to the fender). I had no power at my coil and turned out the DME wasn't even hooked up to the power terminal in said location.

Bogging down below 2500 rpm could be fuel related which is another topic of discussion.
        First focus on spark then fuel IMO since fuel is currently present while spark isn't.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

im not sure what you mean by troll or srs..............but i know my main terminal is fine and im getting power to my ignition coil just no spark im thinking my cps is bad but my car is like 80 miles away from me at the moment so i cant get back to working on her till tomorrow.........my terminal is pretty wrecked but it is still getting power i know becouse the jack ass that had car before me hard wired a moshimoto racing fan to that same terminal with a kill switch and the fan turns on just fine and im getting power to my coil
          Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. 1985 e30 325e chipped 4:10 lsd forged control arm bushing and old ass bbs weaves. 1966 ford galaxie 500 XL 390. 1982 e21 320i........not running. :wgaf:

Comment

well just to let every one know ................its a bent valve sad day

Comment

Working...
            X