So....I have a serious relay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....I have a serious relay question

So I have discovered that almost all of my relays are bad or on the verge of going bad. If I want to replace all of my relays is there somewhere to buy them for decent price? Or am I really going to have to shell out a few hundred bucks just for relays?

There has to be somewhere to get them cheap. Is there another model of car that uses the same relays? because as soon as you tell anyone they are for a BMW the relay automatically becomes priceless.
    sigpic

I'm sure you get relays from ecs tuning, fcp euro or pelican parts etc for a reasonable price
    89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

checked Pelican more or less 10 bux a pop. I will check ECS and FCP.
      sigpic

Comment

Why are all of your relays going bad at once? That seems a bit odd.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

You can buy the 4 and 5 prong relays at advance auto in their electrical section.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Are you sure you do need relays? To all go bad at the same time is wild.

Junk yard.

Which ones do you need? I have a bag of them.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I think all the relays on a e30 are pretty generic four and 5 leg relays with the exception of the main relay. The main relay is a 4 leg relay that has 5 legs, two of the legs are power out, one to the DME and one to the injectors (it has two 87 legs)
              1987 LuxorBeige 325 4 door (daily)
              1988 Zinnoberrot 325 4 door
              1984 and 1986(7)? Parts cars

Comment

Working...
              X