No announcement yet.

Looking for OEM Genuine BMW Touchup Paint code 203 Salmon Silver/Lachssilber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for OEM Genuine BMW Touchup Paint code 203 Salmon Silver/Lachssilber

Hello,

I am looking to purchase original genuine OEM BMW Touchup Paint code 203 Salmon Silver Lachssilber. If anyone has any they want to sell I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Please PM me or email me at: maxg765 at g mail dot com
    PM is preferred as it wont get mixed in with junk emails.

Thanks in advance

Max

I ordered some from my VERY friendly dealership parts guy and it never showed up. You may need to go aftermarket
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Comment

Aftermarket has not been accurate

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
        I ordered some from my VERY friendly dealership parts guy and it never showed up. You may need to go aftermarket
        I've tried several aftermark avenues. The results did not match up correctly. Even a reputable paint shop has tried making me a can. I know the OEM BMW touch up pant matches as I have an 88 E24 M6 in the same color as my E30 and did have the OEM paint when available a couple of years back which was almost a perfect match aside from it being a touch up spot. I know the E30's paint has faded some but I am feeling that my best option will be the genuine product.

If anyone has had excellent results with something aftermarket please let me/us know. Again, I have tried a few already and its not acceptibale by my standards.

Thanks

Max

Comment

My touring is the exact same colour and I got touch up paint for it from the dealer recently. I posted about it in my project thread a couple of weeks ago because I was impressed with the product and the colour match. The touch up paint had to be special ordered from the dealer, but it arrived fairly quickly with no issues.
          1994 E30 316i Design Edition Touring / 1991 E30 318is / 1992 E34 M5
          Instagram: @ro4d_runn3r

Comment

Originally posted by Roadrunner View Post
            My touring is the exact same colour and I got touch up paint for it from the dealer recently. I posted about it in my project thread a couple of weeks ago because I was impressed with the product and the colour match. The touch up paint had to be special ordered from the dealer, but it arrived fairly quickly with no issues.
            Hello, I am familiar with your thread and build. Awsome stuff. Can you send me the info of the dealer that got you the paint. I tried some candian dealers in Montreal with no luck. Plus none in the US either. If your done with yours and theres plenty left I'd be willing to buy it.
            Thanks for the info so far.
            Max

Comment

Originally posted by Max325ix View Post
              Hello, I am familiar with your thread and build. Awsome stuff. Can you send me the info of the dealer that got you the paint. I tried some candian dealers in Montreal with no luck. Plus none in the US either. If your done with yours and theres plenty left I'd be willing to buy it.
              Thanks for the info so far.
              Max
              Sent you a PM. :) Just to clarify in case anyone else is trying to find OEM touch up paint, I ordered the touch up paint directly from the parts department at my local BMW dealership.
              1994 E30 316i Design Edition Touring / 1991 E30 318is / 1992 E34 M5
              Instagram: @ro4d_runn3r

Comment

I used drcolorchip for mine and the color is accurate, but then I am not that picky.

Comment

Working...
                X