No announcement yet.

PN for front undertray (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ My 87is has this as well. The hole through the wheel well looks like a three year old cut it. Clearly not done at the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
      The 87 Is did have brake ducts. If it has this fairing, it had ducts.
      I think thats because you have that bumper. but with the stock valence, it shouldn't have had brake ducts cut into the tray I believe

Comment

This is the stock valence and bumper for the 87IS. If you do not have an 87 IS you need not worry.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by structured View Post
          ^ My 87is has this as well. The hole through the wheel well looks like a three year old cut it. Clearly not done at the factory.
          Do you have the brake ducting as well? I will take a picture of one of my ducts so you guys can see them.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Bringing back on old thread. I have this piece on my '91 318is, but have lost the fasteners. It is held on to 4 coarse-threaded studs, and also with 4 small sheet metal screws that are small diameter with attached washers, I think.

I cannot find this part (51.71-1961.999.0) in any BMW database (dealer included) to figure out the fasteners (it is not #51711943106, as previously suggested). Can anyone help out with the fastener specs?
            Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comment

I have part # 51711965899 coming up in realoem for the cover.

See this diagram for related fasteners
              sigpic
              1988 Lachssilber E30 325i sedan.
              Factory fit-out: manual; SILBER LEDER; M SPORT SUSPENSION.
              Modifications so far: Miller MAF + 19# ECU; Ford 19# Design 3 injectors; IE adjustable FPR; KAMotors CF airbox; IM MTX-L; EBC Greenstuff.

Retired - '83 Arctic Blue E28 528i powered by M30B32

Comment

Working...
              X