Rubber fuel hose from filler to tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber fuel hose from filler to tank

So here's a odd ball question. While I have the rear subframe out, I figured I'd replace the rubber fuel hose that goes from the filler pipe to the tank. I'm looking for #19 in the pic. The odd thing is that realoem and my friendly local dealer tell me that hose isn't listed past 1987 and I have a 1989. Anyone have a part # or can confirm that the pre 87 part is the same?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	7208734

Interesting. I did replace mine too, and maybe this picture will help. This is how it looks on my pre 87

Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

That's strange. Well, post here when you find out for sure. I need to replace the one on my '89 M3.
      -Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
        Interesting. I did replace mine too, and maybe this picture will help. This is how it looks on my pre 87
        Looks the same, maybe I'll take it off later today and it might have a sticker with a p/n somewhere on it. I'll report back

Comment

If it matters the one on my 88 iS looks just like the one in the picture posted.

Comment

I hate bumping an ancient thread, but the little search button got me here...so what was the conclusion to this topic? I am in the same situation and need to replace part #19

Comment

It's the same.

t
              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

that diagram is for 84-87 cars
                Last edited by SpecM; 08-03-2012, 05:09 AM.
                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Working...
                X