clicking noise when i accelerate & coolant issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
    What did it look like my guess it's just carbon. For it to be oil you would have to be smoking blue fucking hellla bad
    my first thought was that it was carbon, but it was basically liquid, it didnt look like carbon buildup at all.

and i AM leaking coolant :( i found a huge puddle underneath me car today. now i have to find the leak and fix it.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

hmm it could have just been from the road. You burn any oil? Stick your finger in the tip and see if there's any oil. It's probably nothing. Have fun with the colant leak fucling m20s and all those hoses.
      Last edited by 416stroker; 11-16-2008, 09:51 PM.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
        hmm it could have just been from the road. You burn any oil? Stick your finger in the tip and see if there's any oil. It's probably nothing. Have fun with the colant leak fucling m20s and all those hoses.
        ya i am not looking forward to doing that. taking everything off to find one tiny leak.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

are you sure the coolant leak is coming from the overflow hose when you over filled it. Then when you ran it and got it hot it expanded and therefore overflowed? Do you see where I am going here. I have done that before. I flushed my coolant system, the sensor decided to go bad right then, so I added coolant when it falsely told me it was low, then it overflowed when hot. I thought i had a leak too till I put 2 & 2 together. You might just have a level sensor issue. Let me know if you need any other info or PM me for a call. Cheers.
          AW
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X